Need Mod/Mission tester(s)

ROB

I have completed the basic mod framework for the newly titled mod Red Alert Empire Rising. I am in need of a couple testers before the next phase.  Specifically checking for balance and making sure nothing is to overpowered. A few skirmishes should do it. It is about 100mb, standalone. The mod needs to be launched from Arda.

Link removed after 24 hours.

I am having trouble getting a small & portable version packed up. Cant imagine what is going wrong, but Arda crashes constantly. When I run it on my base install it works fine, that is portable too but about 1G, and no one wants to download that.  I'll keep working at it.

i suspected it had something to do with music. That and videos was the ONLY significant change between builds... thanks.

EDIT:

I'll have to thank White for providing a scores.mix file with all blank music tracks  :D , in the Classic Revolution mod that is.

I might have to call it off. Arda will not run stable now no matter what I do. My base install is screwed up now too. I did a fresh install, then put all the mod files in and it still crashes. There is no good reason why other than an incomplete Beta program I think. The only thing I can think of, was integrating aftrmath.ini entries in to Rules.ini, but should not cause Arda to crash so often.

Everything has been fixed. I used the build linked to above. I had to make a 5 second silent audio track for all the songs. Had to re-pack the mix files too because one I was using must have been corrupt, it was about 5mb to big of just nothingness.

• 3 weeks later...

So I have many mod missions in need of testing. An outside perspective would help to determine how difficult or easy they actually are. Of course they're all easy for me, I made them and know when every trigger will fire and exactly how to prepare. Who is interested?