Skirmish mod

Pwn Call

Is there any way to skirmish the computer may it be with a mod or what not?  Or are there any single player missions where you can get chem warriors or ssm launchers?

And then does anyone know where to get a level selector? Or some saved games on all the missions?

Thanks

you can get the savegames on all the missions from somewhere (not sure where, but I have them)

concerning SSM launchers they're only for NOD in covert ops but I don't think you can build them

skirmish against the AI works but the AI don't get an mcv for some dumb reason

you can get the savegames on all the missions from somewhere (not sure where, but I have them)

concerning SSM launchers they're only for NOD in covert ops but I don't think you can build them

skirmish against the AI works but the AI don't get an mcv for some dumb reason

I've seen skirmish missions somewhere. It is just an pre-programmed AI that build it's own base and attack based on Teams (a mission, btw), but in my opinion, they still are pretty far away from a nice player. If you want it for praticing, then don't waste your time. :)

You can build SSM launcher, Chem. Warriors and Commandos if you get a mission with buildlevel=98.

I'm actually very tempted to try and make a mission with AI that builds, rushes and cheeses like a human player, but due to the stupid logic of attacking the NW-most unit it would be near impossible to pull off right. Plus I don't have a lot of spare time. But I've played some well scripted maps, I think one of them is somewhere in this forum.

Just look at Solo's single player missions collection. Plenty of stuff to keep you busy in there.

As for skirmish...

but due to the stupid logic of attacking the NW-most unit it would be near impossible to pull off right.

That's only in the Hunt logic. If you make it a single player mission, and use Attack Base and Attack Units, I don't think that applies, since it works more like Area Guard and just goes for the nearest target.

Well, engineers f. ex. would still try to enter my NW turret or whatnot, and go for NW buildings instead of my CY or WF. Coupled with the fact that when making such a mission you don't know how the player's gonna build, it makes it very hard to coordinate more than simple attacks through waypoints and guard and attack base/units commands. I will give it a shot when I have the time though. Maybe sometime next month. I have a couple of other missions planned so this too is on queue...

You can control that by sending them to specific locations first, with waypoints. Make a waypoint that should be more or less the middle of the player base, make them go there first, then Attack Buildings, and they'll choose targets nearest to that point.