RA 2 and generals?

Stef

• 4 years later...

Gosh, I sure hope generals comes out on cncnet. That game is literally my favorite C&C game. Ever. My dads too. It's just too old to run on our computer, and the LAN battles never worked super smoothly, so it'd be nice to see Generals come out with the online bugs worked out on this site. But, RA1 and RA2 are still a ton of fun too!

On 13. 01. 2018. at 10:34 PM, MuayThaiGuy said:

CNCnet just lets you download it for free regardless if you already own it.

Probably because Generals etc. aren't freeware, genius.

On 13. 01. 2018. at 10:34 PM, MuayThaiGuy said:

I have generals, but it doesn't work on my pc

And what have you done to solve that?

Make use of these guides: https://cncnz.com/features/technical-support-help-guides/

On 1/13/2018 at 10:34 PM, MuayThaiGuy said:

I did look into it. CNC Online only updates the games you already own for online multiplayer. CNCnet just lets you download it for free regardless if you already own it. I have generals, but it doesn't work on my pc, so cnc online wouldn't really help me here.

You could try to post in their forums and see if someone knows the solution for your problem. Tell them how far you get with the installation and what error message you see, make sure you give them as many details about the problem as possible.

58 minutes ago, Plokite_Wolf said:

Probably because Generals etc. aren't freeware, genius.

I find that a bit harsh, maybe leave the ", genius." part out next time (he was very friendly and is new here too)