Blue Tiberium In Slopes Causes Internal Error?

Commander A9

Hello, everyone.

Upon experimenting with my map, I discovered that it was causing internal errors and subsequently a full game crash (i.e., "Tiberian Sun has encountered an internal error and must close.")

A friend and I did some testing, and we discovered that blue Tiberium placed close or on slopes (like in a crater) caused the map to crash. Neither one of us knows exactly why...

Removing the "craters" and flattening out the terrain near the blue Tiberium fixed the problem. Although we'd like to know why the problem was present in the first place.

The map in question that I'm working on is attached.

---

Secondly, I managed to resolve an issue with getting a map to appear in both offline and online play; specifically, "Excessive SE."

The solution to this is to adjust your options in your "Edit - Basic" tab, to change "Multiplayer Only" from 1 to 0. Then you can play the map both online and offline, as long as its located in the proper folder.

urban_brawl_problem.rar

Hello, everyone.

Upon experimenting with my map, I discovered that it was causing internal errors and subsequently a full game crash (i.e., "Tiberian Sun has encountered an internal error and must close.")

A friend and I did some testing, and we discovered that blue Tiberium placed close or on slopes (like in a crater) caused the map to crash. Neither one of us knows exactly why...

Removing the "craters" and flattening out the terrain near the blue Tiberium fixed the problem. Although we'd like to know why the problem was present in the first place.

The map in question that I'm working on is attached.

---

Secondly, I managed to resolve an issue with getting a map to appear in both offline and online play; specifically, "Excessive SE."

The solution to this is to adjust your options in your "Edit - Basic" tab, to change "Multiplayer Only" from 1 to 0. Then you can play the map both online and offline, as long as its located in the proper folder.

(Or I could be totally wrong in terms of .map and .mpr file intricacies...)