Some Questions

Karpet

Recently, I've gotten back into making maps for Red Alert. I have a few questions.

1. What are the names of all of the Retaliation Cutscenes? I'd like to know this for maps I make that may include the Retaliation cutscenes.

2. Are there Aftermath and Counterstrike missions I can download that actually show the cutscenes? It would be very tedious to add the cutscenes back to those missions and I'm just wondering.

3. How can I make units come out of buildings like the Ants come out of holes and civilians come out of buildings?

Other than that, would anyone be interested in my maps and enhancing them trigger and teamtype wise?

Aftermath and Counterstrike did not come with PS1 Retaliation Cutscenes. I know with PortableRA you can donwload the PS1 Retaliation Cutscenes and they will work with PortableRA.

PortableRA Aftermath and Counterstrike missions should tell you the names used for the PS1 Retaliation Cutscenes.

Ants come out of holes and civilians buildings are done by Trigger, map Waypoints and Teamtype. In the Trigger the team need to be a reinforce team... *NAME*. On the map place Waypoints on the building you want civilians to come out of.  In the Teamtype you need to put the waypont number of the building you want the civilians to come out of in the top Waypoint box.

Ants work the same way but can only be done from the Ant Nest tileset.

Aftermath and Counterstrike did not come with PS1 Retaliation Cutscenes. I know with PortableRA you can donwload the PS1 Retaliation Cutscenes and they will work with PortableRA.

PortableRA Aftermath and Counterstrike missions should tell you the names used for the PS1 Retaliation Cutscenes.

Ants come out of holes and civilians buildings are done by Trigger, map Waypoints and Teamtype. In the Trigger the team need to be a reinforce team... *NAME*. On the map place Waypoints on the building you want civilians to come out of.  In the Teamtype you need to put the waypont number of the building you want the civilians to come out of in the top Waypoint box.

Ants work the same way but can only be done from the Ant Nest tileset.

I did download them but I played the missions with them and no cutscenes came up. I remember some RA version had the videos already in the missions (prob Funkys versions).

Where do you have the game from? PortableRA got the videos in the missions by default and same counts for my RA1installer.

It should be pretty hard to get missions without the custom videos these days! :D

If you don't have have PortableRA or RA1installer yet -> update now!

Where do you have the game from? PortableRA got the videos in the missions by default and same counts for my RA1installer.

It should be pretty hard to get missions without the custom videos these days! :D

If you don't have have PortableRA or RA1installer yet -> update now!

I downloaded Iran's install pack and video pack and now it works.

Another question for Iran: does your install pack (the big 140-ish MB download) support the JUNGLE?