I'm new here and I have a ban

Cobalco

Hi all, I'm new here, when I first started cncnet5.exe so immediately I got ban. It says to me something like this: Error Connecting (Closing link: () [G-Lined: b])......

Can anyone advise me why?

I will be grateful for your response

• 5 weeks later...

I dont think i was racist, i was trying to be a funny. "Hello all. Im a little nigger boy. I am going to die on starvation. Can you help me and send me a million euros. That would help me a lot." that was what i sent 2 times to lobby. only thing that i see could be racist there is that word "nigger" and my nickname NIGGER. But IMO that word is not racist at all. YG - My Nigga (Explicit) ft. Jeezy, Rich Homie Quan that song is perfect examle how the black people fake being offended by the word Nigger. They can sue u by u saying that word but they say it all the time to each other and laugh to it. It is the same thing as black person saying Milky boy or chalkie, and we dont have the right to say that is racism because we r white. I am going to apoligize about what i said and i hope to get back to cncnet soon. In a way I did generalize all black people being poor but i will never do that again. And i will neither say that Nigger or nigga word again on cncnet.

LOL, sorry for being too direct, but saying "I'm not racist" and admitting you are in the same post doesn't soud too well to me. I myself enjoy all kinds of racist jokes because they are extremely funny, but ultimately a person is either a good one or a bad one, still subjective, but that doesn't depend on race, ethnicity, etc.