trigger to destroy a play

ukrockhit

I have created an multi player map, in the middle are some neutral units with some buildings, I am wondering if there is a trigger and if so which I should use so that if a specific building is destroyed that the action can be for all of the nuetral to die I.e. resign. I found the trigger to make them lose but when I tested it on my own it just said mission accomplished,

Really I wanted it as a bugger between 2 players in a 1v1 and destroying that building would mean it is removed, but slows things down.

The only way I know of destroying units and buildings is by use of "Destroy attached building" in a trigger. You want it so that when a building is destroyed it kills all neutral What you may want is below.

Name:      det

Owner:    USSR

Existence: temporary (any linked event -> switch, destroy)

Type:      simple (event1 => action1 [+ action2])

Event 1:  Destroyed by anybody

Action 1:  Force Trigger... det1

First you need to attach det to a building by double clicking on it and on the Trigger click the drop down and go to det. The building must be pre-placed on the map as it has to be attached to a building so it can not be attached to a player built building or units. 

Next is the 2nd part that kills units and buildings.

[Name:      det1

Owner:    USSR

Existence: temporary (any linked event -> switch, destroy)

Type:      simple (event1 => action1 [+ action2])

Event 1:  -No Event-

Action 1:  Destroy attached building

Now attach det1 to the wanted building and units by double clicking on it and on the Trigger click the drop down and go to det1.