Ladder progress?

Punkernfg

Nope, there is nothing about clan games yet. Not sure how those a meant to work, is it for ranked team (2vs2/3vs3..) games?

Back in the early WOL days, games were only allowed for up to 2 vs 2. Once the 8 player patch was created we could play up to 4 vs 4 clan games (and have the WOL ladder accept the points changes). I think most people would be in agreement that support up to 4 vs 4 would be beneficial to the CLAN ladder environment. A 4 vs 4 clan battle on forest fires, now that we can (easily) choose our spots and allies before game would probably be pretty epic.

Edit: When clans and ladder are released, is there going to end up being email and password validation on accounts that want to participate? I assume you have put thought into preventing people from changing their name to another persons and losing on purpose.

The client is ready to display rankings and clans too, i just need to get the data from somewhere :)

Showing an online player list on the website is possible too, just needs some tiny updates in our stats bot

Funky added support for it to his client a week or so ago. It now shows a game flag next to player name. So it ought to be possible..would be best to ask hifi.

Hey Dev(Hifi, Iran, Neo, Funky et al) team, do this online player list wpage first.

Nope, there is nothing about clan games yet. Not sure how those a meant to work, is it for ranked team (2vs2/3vs3..) games?

clan ladder like this:

http://xwis.net/ra2/ ?

• 1 month later...