So I've started to upload my Red Alert 3 Let's Play series. Looking for input

Lord_Dweedle

https://www.youtube.com/c/LordDweedle  They're on my channel here.

Anyway.  I'm looking for input and criticism and some potential ideas on what mods I could play in other C&C games in future.

I do plan on doing all the C&C games.  Which is why I've been spending so much time getting them working heh.  The only one I can't get to work is Renegade.. damn thing crashes after first stage but I will figure it out.  So no Renegade mods please, for now.

Also I'm curious to what people would think if in future I were to just pop on the mutliplayer and record matches I play in.. would people feel violated?

Anyway!  Let me know what you guys think and give me any ideas on what I can do.  I love this series of games.

Do walkthroughs / longplays of mods, not vanillas, as vanillas have all pretty much been done to death. I don't think anyone can offer anything new to what's already out there on YouTube. Dawn of the Tiberium Age would be my first request if I may, as I don't think there's even ONE walkthrough out there of it (not single player missions anyway), and since you're not too far into RA3 yet, maybe you can stop and move onto DTA right away! :D

I tried using some of the mods I found for the old C&C from this site but I just couldn't figure out how to install them sadly.  When I get the time i'll spend it to figure that out cos there is alot of interesting ones on here.

I plan on doing all the C&C's wont be stopping RA 3.  But Dawn of Tiberium Age is on my to do list once more RA 3 videos are done (aiming one video a day and am trying to record at least 3 per day, so soon enough i'll have enough backlogged to do a second game).

I need to practice on Dawn first though.. don't want to blind it xD, blinding games does not work well for me haha

Fine... your channel  :mad:

Jk :D So if I may read between the lines; I'm guessing you've just recently re-installed and completed RA3 again, and while it's still fresh in your mind, you wanna do a walkthrough of it? That's cool, DoTA... I mean DotTA is a stand alone mod so you'll have no problem installing it.

Not really a walkthrough as such, more just me playing the game putting on sometimes serious sometimes whacky commentary xD although I do try to be factual where I can :P

and yeah I have managed to get dawn of tiberium age up and running, just need to get used to it more before comfortable enough to record etc.  will get there soon enough though.

bit pre-occupied with ironing kinks out in red alert 2.

I need to practice on Dawn first though.. don't want to blind it xD, blinding games does not work well for me haha

I was kind of joking in my post; the C&C2SW mod is purely interface. It doesn't change any game stats, so practicing on TD or on C&C2SW is exactly the same... well, except for all unit names/graphics/sounds of course :D

(it's even multiplayer compatible with non-modded C&C95)

But hey, a game playthrough of C&C played on the C&C2SW mod should be fun XD