(Wht)Iron Valley - 2 players

AchromicWhite

Funny story;

When Cn2mc made Fjord, I played him on his map a few times around, and beat him each time. I took this to mean I was somewhat of a superior player.

After making this I played Cn2mc again, on this map, and he beat me several times around. HAHA. Maybe we're more evenly matched than I'd previously thought.

All very good games, just by the way. And I'm very happy with the way that this map plays.

-Liam

I think the map is too small for a proper East advantage in Nod vs. Nod. Unless the West-bound player is a complete dolt and builds his strip all the way to the left, the only advantage East can potentially get is for the first unit built, i. e. for East buggies will arrive (part of) a second earlier than for West, but they will not begin to outnumber them with time due to click-lag.

• 3 weeks later...

Hm, as it turns out I've only got 1 of the correct files in this... the other file is the bloody bmp that I converted to be used for the preview. If someone has played me and this map and has both files, could I get it off you so that I can fix this.

(new computer, the file is on the old one... can't be bothered plugging it in).

-Liam