(Wht)Canyon Pursuit - 2 players

AchromicWhite

• 3 weeks later...

Talk to Lovehandles, I think he might already be on that job ;)

But yes, I did ask RA1 players about duel maps, but no one could really say if they played on dueling style maps or not. Seems a pity, because RA1 has some good head to head capabilities in it... would be nice to see a map designed to help certain, unused, units to be made more.

-Liam

Haha... Well, I find that the maps I have here help more units to be seen in TD... the chokes mean you can set up blockades etc, as both sides.

Although, the speed of tanks in RA1 seems to just demolish too many units. Other than that, you mostly just see Coils, V2, MAYBE migs. Smaller maps surely help the allies, though. At least your wouldn't be able to completely smash through resources (you'd have to think more) on this map.

It's hard to say, though. As small ground skirmishes seem to be different to the massive maps on RA1 (but not that many people play these smaller maps).

-Liam

Smaller RA maps tend to just be instant tank jew rushing, or if there are lots of central resources (like kotg) then it could be a barracks spam + building war or just tesla block.

Sadly RA is very limited in trying to mix it up.