Who Just smoke me

bmoeller

Well wheres all yours at....? No need to be rude unless your upset at my map making skills. Something got your butthole wanting to get blasted open

I wouldve been a little happier if you'd spent 5 minutes instead of 5 seconds on it.

It's more of I hate the map concept anyway, have fun.

border2_mpr.jpg

This is the map. I dunno if you ever made one, but if you have you woul know that i spent more than 5 seconds on it. Its a different way  to play the game and a lot of folks like it. Its not like we should be mixing the style of game play up... This game is only 20 or so years old, we will start to keep it o.g. I personaly find it fun as fuck to have to build to the batte, chronophere over or air attack the shit out of the other team

Ew. A super-symmetrical infinite money thing. Do not want.

yeah these kinda maps take a little less skill to play, but at the same time can be fun not worrying about money. It does take away the skill of needing to capture ore rich parts of the map.

I noticed that the most popular maps played use this modification.  One of the reasons why i went down this road on most of the maps i made. I honesty prefer to run out of resources. I think people get use to having money all the time  resulting in them not wanting to play limited resource maps. But the game is old and people have found new ways to play it over the years. Crates, chrono games, q battles, unlimited resources and so on