Spawning Infantry from Barracks

leezo1990

The infantry are trained through the build menu on the right of the map. If the build menu isn't there, it's probably hidden. Click on the tab on the top right of the screen to make it appear again.

Which Command & Conquer are you referring to for this problem?

Apologies it is Red Alert 1. I had gotten here through that section so i thought this was further sub section :S

i can set a trigger for reinforcements that will enter the map at the section closest to the way point assigned by me.

i had thought if the way point was on top of the barracks then the team will spawn there (that was my understanding anyway)

Off-map reinforcements aren't the same as "spawn at point", as far as I know... if this is like in C&C1, you need to actually makes sure the terrain right outside the map at that point allows them to enter there.

The infantry are trained through the build menu on the right of the map. If the build menu isn't there, it's probably hidden. Click on the tab on the top right of the screen to make it appear again.

..this is posted in the mapping forum, dude  :dry:

In RA1 you can make Infantry spawn from a building. Put the Spawn waypoint one square above the dirt bib of the building. Than in the teamtype make sure you listed that waypoint in the WayPoint: box.

this is what i was trying with no luck. In the fall of greece mission they spawn from barracks so i tried to copy team types and trigger.

il keep trying

• 1 month later...