RC_2g2g is a bad example of how a RA player should act

Ford (retired)

Basically how it sounds, I challenged RC_2g2g to a few 1v1 games, he beat me a few times and I beat him a few times. He got really salty and called me a "pussy" and a "piece of shit" just because I was getting off (since it was past 1:00 am where I live)

The only reason I posted this here is to show his poor sportsmanship and how this is not the actions that pro players or anybody should display towards other members. I've learned my lesson, 100% and just because you have a gold medal doesn't give you the right to belittle other members.

The video has screenshots of his trash talk, and also a 1v1 match gameplay i call a classic. I don't expect any actions done to RC_2g2g but just wanted to show bad sportsmanship from a long time player, and my experience with it. My message to RC; "You are a good player, I'd love to play you again but I just cannot after the way you acted. I am humbled to be able to beat you at least once and never thought I could have done it"

The gist is that you have been repeatedly trying to offend other players and even made a wiki page for that purpose. You were banned in the past for this behaviour. On YouTube you choose to upload only win videos to give the impression that you are capable of taking on big names when in actual fact you have more losses to these players, me included. EDIT: I just recalled that you quickly called it a day after getting 2-1 in that set and I predicted you'd upload only win videos, which you did, even though I won you more times in total, hence the anger.

Harsh language is common on cncnet and while I'm not using that as a justification for the words you quoted me saying, it does show how I (and many others) are disgusted with your behaviour. It's funny though cos you're being hypocritical; you uploaded a match vid some time back with your own voice sample as music ("yeah Jagerbomb got shit on" played like techno, with Jagerbomb being your opponent in the game).

I'm not going to reply anymore to this thread. Guys like you are nothing new and there are loads who love to claim they beat me. There's just so much shit talking in RA and I'll be wasting too much time if I entertain every single bit of it.

My last parting words: Hostilities aside, you've genuinely improved and upped your game. Well played.

LOL, I troll you everytime you're on CNCnet Andrew. You're the biggest shit talking, bragging, wannabe in this game. I even trolled you on hidden names so I could beat you and see what you said. I see none of those videos uploaded. Go fuck off and stop disrespecting RC (even though he does run his mouth).

sidenote: you only play KOTG. that's laughable at best. GL getting games now after posting this BS on here.

Basically how it sounds, I challenged RC_2g2g to a few 1v1 games, he beat me a few times and I beat him a few times. He got really salty and called me a "pussy" and a "piece of shit" just because I was getting off (since it was past 1:00 am where I live)

The only reason I posted this here is to show his poor sportsmanship and how this is not the actions that pro players or anybody should display towards other members. I've learned my lesson, 100% and just because you have a gold medal doesn't give you the right to belittle other members.

The video has screenshots of his trash talk, and also a 1v1 match gameplay i call a classic. I don't expect any actions done to RC_2g2g but just wanted to show bad sportsmanship from a long time player, and my experience with it. My message to RC; "You are a good player, I'd love to play you again but I just cannot after the way you acted. I am humbled to be able to beat you at least once and never thought I could have done it"

Guys like you are nothing new and there are loads who love to claim they beat me

My last parting words: Hostilities aside, you've genuinely improved and upped your game. Well played.

Funny thing is I actually did beat you so my claim is valid, It'd be nice to be gracious in defeat as I was humble in my victory. People love being hypocrites and try to troll me even though I'm the one who learned from my mistakes.

LOL, I troll you everytime you're on CNCnet Andrew. You're the biggest shit talking, bragging, wannabe in this game. I even trolled you on hidden names so I could beat you and see what you said. I see none of those videos uploaded. Go fuck off and stop disrespecting RC (even though he does run his mouth).

sidenote: you only play KOTG. that's laughable at best. GL getting games now after posting this BS on here.

Steel, I seriously have no idea what you are talking about. On hidden accounts...your medal would still show up because its the same ip. It's not hard to get recording software, so you could've (if it was true) easily uploaded those said games. Stop trying to feed off my attention, maybe one day you can become as good as me  :P XD

Haha Steel, nice to see you here :) As you already know I run my mouth at sore losers or those who lie about their match results, while you run yours when you lose a team match xP We certainly aren't as low as AndrewFord anyway and he's definitely not in your league, and I'm not replying to anything he says.

So RC beats me in the past (when i first started playing lmao) a couple times, and then now i beat him 2-1 in a set and he cant own up to that. That's why you guys keep up this fake front, hence why you guys need to use arbitrary facts while I'm being the mature and grown up here.  XD :P:D

Also I know im a newer player and my trash talk got outta hand prior but I've surpassed your guys attitude and skill level in a shorter period of time. I'm glad you guys wanna ignore me, vs'ing you guys henceforth doesnt benefit me. Good day!

wow you're a loser AND you're ignorant.

Steel, I seriously have no idea what you are talking about. On hidden accounts...your medal would still show up because its the same ip. It's not hard to get recording software, so you could've (if it was true) easily uploaded those said games. Stop trying to feed off my attention, maybe one day you can become as good as me  :P XD

Nice trolling there breh. Ignorant = unlearned, i know what im talking about. You obviously dunno what your talking about nor can give a single fact so your a hypocrite for calling me that  XD.

Quit starting beef because you have nothing better to do man, what you say about me reflects your own self more than it reflects me.

exactly the correct word: ignorant. your statement about same IP etc shows how ignorant you are. then your last message trying to correct my word choice is further indication of your level of knowledge of this game. you are proving my points for me. please, continue.

Nice trolling there breh. Ignorant = unlearned, i know what im talking about. You obviously dunno what your talking about nor can give a single fact so your a hypocrite for calling me that  XD.

Quit starting beef because you have nothing better to do man, what you say about me reflects your own self more than it reflects me.

exactly the correct word: ignorant. your statement about same IP etc shows how ignorant you are. then your last message trying to correct my word choice is further indication of your level of knowledge of this game. you are proving my points for me. please, continue.

That's a cool story, ur claim that u vs'd me on troll accounts is clearly a lie. 0 evidence. No screenshots or video. Ignorant. Still like starting beef, dont ya? Grow up

wow you have no clue do you.

That's a cool story, ur claim that u vs'd me on troll accounts is clearly a lie. 0 evidence. No screenshots or video. Ignorant. Still like starting beef, dont ya? Grow up

Get mad kid, plz stop talking to me, i know im your idol but this is getting stale and mundane.

wow you have no clue do you.

AdrewFord you are still a noob so stay low!!!!!!!!! i did play with this andrewford in custom map(rasta). I teslar walk to his base OH MY GOODNESS, i SAID" THIS ANDREWFORD IS A BIG NOOB" WHY? cos he built 10 mcv while he is playing as an allies. yes its a 1v1 match. Till then i can say he is only good on kotg. but overall he is still green. only noob doesnt know the basic!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god. So even if he did win any pros i can say its a fluke. And by the way in that big map rasta, me vs andrewford it took 8 min only to crush him. AndrewFord learn  the basic of red alert 1 rather making this thread. Peace