Origin And cncnet

Gambrill

Hey guys. New to the forums but an avid classic CnC fan :)

I have a little problem im hoping you guys can help me with. I've just got the Red alert 2 and Yuris Revenge Expansion for free on origin but Cncnet can't seem to find the game to allow me to play online. Anyone have any insight?

All The Best

Gambrill

Cncnet can't seem to find the game to allow me to play online. Anyone have any insight?

Welcome - if the installer cannot find the game, you can select Browse and point it to the game directory manually. I believe Origin installs Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge at roughly this path: "Program files > Origin Games > Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge"

Cncnet can't seem to find the game to allow me to play online. Anyone have any insight?

Welcome - if the installer cannot find the game, you can select Browse and point it to the game directory manually. I believe Origin installs Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge at roughly this path: "Program files > Origin Games > Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge"

Thanks for the help Grant. I've just copied it into where you said. Copied an image of what im seeing Is that correct? I know you probably wanna smash your head in with a rock and im sorry lol

efe3c385c3b3f42588438076d3016949.png.0ac50be4e25dab6b888e03bd8ac7bf56.png