"CnCNetYRLauncher.exe Not Found"?

jrcabal

Question

I've been playing this game for two weeks and I came on today and it just wont work.  The game works but the client wont open.  I've tried manually installing the exe back into the directory and it wont work as well as completely uninstalling/deleting all of the game files and I keep getting the same dialogue box.

10 answers to this question

I've been playing this game for two weeks and I came on today and it just wont work.  The game works but the client wont open.  I've tried manually installing the exe back into the directory and it wont work as well as completely uninstalling/deleting all of the game files and I keep getting the same dialogue box.

Is the file CnCNetYRLauncher.exe still in your game folder? If not, my guess is it's your antivirus. Check it's scan history/logs if you can. Maybe there was a recent update that your antivirus didn't like, or maybe your antivirus is scheduled to automatically scan your computer every 2 weeks.

nope vanished and it wont come back when i reinstall it, its so weird

So you don't have an antivirus, but the file gets automatically deleted? That is weird. So the file automatically gets removed right after you copy/paste it into your game folder? When does it vanish exactly?

Is your Yuri's Revenge folder inside c:\Program Files? If so, there are a couple of things you can try:

1. Log out, then log back into your computer as admin, then try copy/pasting the exe file again.

2. Reinstall Yuri's Revenge outside of Program Files (for example: C:\Yuri's Revenge), then try copying the file into it.

Which operating system are you using btw?