TS:FS Tiberian Epicenter (2-3)

Ixith

To start off posting maps I shall post my first ever spotlight. Tiberian Epicenter.

Well since i finally figured out the speech thing i was finally able to finish this map! tongue.gif so here it is

Story: This area was right next to where the original meteor hit that had brought tiberium to Earth. And because of this site being right along the Tiber river and so near to the original impact it has mutated at an alarming rate. Now due to the heavy Ions around this area GDI can not evacuate the civillians in this area. However, due to this area being heavily mutated both factions have decided to try and conquer this land to control the tiberium enriched area.

Map Info:

Name: Tiberian Epicenter

Map Maker: Ixith

Map Size: 70X110

Players: 2-3

Theatre: Temperate

Requires FS= YES

Info:It is a heavily tiberium mutated map. Players will have plenty of room to build. Players are provided with a small tiberian field that will run dry pretty quick unless you go out into the mutated areas to harvest but beware as there are tiberium creatures and some mutants have set up an outpost or two. Also Tiberium is slightly worth more on this map. There are triggers for Meteors and spawning tib creatures so beware.The mutant outposts are gaurded i have also made some of the mutant things capturable! This map is also best played with hard AIs as they will attack you more often. This is my 11th finished map! enjoy it! ;)

post-5-1162739488.png

post-5-1162739524.png

post-5-1162739510.png

post-5-1162739535.png

[u:1lo1ez73]Download Here[/size:1lo1ez73][/u:1lo1ez73]

(adding it as a dl link to Tibweb mainly because I'm not sure of the attachment stuff here yet so if anyone would verify that for me then I might upload it straight to here later on. :) )

Ixith. This community really isn't popluar enough... Yet. Though, I doubt your work will go unoticed. If you'd do us the small favour of telling a few people about this site, it'll be greatly appreciated.

The whole Idea of the website was for people who like all of the CnC games to try their hand's at modding the older games, as much as the newer games. This site is actually a very good idea, considdering the larger forums only focus on the newer games. It's very rare you'll find a forum about the older TD and RA1 games. :roll:

Anyway, yeah... Excellent map, I always enjoyed playing this one. Like on the other forum(s)...

SPOTLIGHTED!