2 TS ladders: ww and mod maps

Tahj

I've learned to disregard any and everything that Wuss says. He is one of the single most annoying individuals I've ever interacted with. I think that the new ladder with mods/ww/firestorm being separated is awesome. That being said, I've been for a win limit against a player each day as it was in the past, against a point limit. The point limit will prohibit me from beating the #1 player if they ever stop dodging (talkin to u sexpro & kaizen). The old days it was 3-5 wins vs a player, the points stopped being exchanged after that. I favor that over the rest of this. and a QM feature that could be used as an OPTION if you WANT to (like you can switch between p2p and tunneled) might also help calm the likes of the few that want it. Obviously, I'm not running the team and dont know all the work that would be involved in such a feature thats not going to be used widespread, just a thought.

CNCNet team is bad ass for all their work. Thanks.

Ive learned to just ignore most of what Wuss says. He's one of the most unpleasant people that are in this community, in my opinion. I think that it's awesome to have a split ladder with the firestorm/ww/mods. I think if theres a way to add a quickmatch feature that people can choose quickmatch if they want would help finish curbing the complaining from the few that want it. Other than that it's great.

The server itself has been acting weird lately, the p2p games have loads and loads of people unable to connect to each other which is pretty annoying, and games in general seem to be slower. Even on the forum it took forever to make the 2 posts ive done today. I'm not sure if updates are coming thru, or updates are needed, but the p2p games have been very very glitchy lately.