Beating Mirage tanks & tank control

Titan

Hi fellow fighters  XD

Can anyone please tell me how the hell win a battle with mirage tanks? I'm having Rhino tanks but they won't shoot Mirages because they are trees and right now I'm clicking on them trees one by one so that my Rhinos would shoot those damn bastards.  :ranting: What's the right approach here?

And secondly, what is considered to be a good tank control? How to win a tank battle if there are same amout of same tanks on both sides?

All help sincerely appreciated

Thank you

You need to have 1 finger near the force-fire button and be able to identify mirage tank trees quickly, during tank-vs-tank battles against enemy mirage tanks, just force fire on the trees of the mirage since your forces will stop attacking by default when they turn to trees again. Despite the mirage tank firepower is much greater than the rhino, your tanks are more durable and cheaper to en mass so losing rhino tanks doesn't hurt your wallet as much as losing mirage tanks. If you lose, just build more tanks and crush them, you'll eventually win by attrition since mirage tanks are costlier and longer to produce.

The Allies weakness is that they are too dependent on higher tier units and Einstein's whacky inventions. As Soviets, use this to your advantage and attack before they get a battle lab. Not much Allied units are as strong as Rhino tanks in the beginning, especially if they're not Germany.

Sometimes I like destroying trees to avoid sneaky mirage tanks. I remember one time I got pissed off by some sneaky mirage tanks and I ended up blowing all trees on the map with a kirov.

Thanks guys! So I understand that shooting Mirages one by one is a right thing to do... Although if I have a decent size group of tanks one Mirage takes alot more damage than it is necessary to kill this poor bastard and therefore damage made by my tanks goes to waste by not hitting other Mirages..?

Mahbod, the master of tank control  8), can you please tell me how you try to position your tanks relative to opponent tanks? Do you try to surround them or try to avoid head-to-head battle or what?  :puppydog: :puppydog: :puppydog:

Thanks guys! So I understand that shooting Mirages one by one is a right thing to do... Although if I have a decent size group of tanks one Mirage takes alot more damage than it is necessary to kill this poor bastard and therefore damage made by my tanks goes to waste by not hitting other Mirages..?

Mahbod, the master of tank control  8), can you please tell me how you try to position your tanks relative to opponent tanks? Do you try to surround them or try to avoid head-to-head battle or what?  :puppydog: :puppydog: :puppydog:

If playing as an ally,have a group of prism tanks.Then scroll over the "trees",when crosshair turns red  then attack that manually.All your prism tanks will demolish the mirage tanks in seconds due to the prism reflect chain damage ability

VS a Small group of mirages (10-15, give or take) - Force fire each one with your rhinos.

VS a Large group of mirages - If you're Iraq, use deso-bombs (flak trak filled with desos). If Libya, demo truck. Both are difficult to pull off, but extremely effective.

If the mirages are close to one of your buildings, have a Psychic Sensor ready (only in RA2, not YR). You might have to lure them in, but when they get close enough to your building, move your rhinos in and place the sensor down. Difficult to time it, but very effective. If you have about the same amount of rhinos as mirages (no grizzlies or anything else), the mirages that don't get away from the sensor in time are as good as dead.

NOTE: If you're neither Iraq or Libya, there supposedly are ways to effectively force fire against a large group of mirages such as

-force firing the the second row of mirages which supposedly also hits the first row with the 'splash' damage

-force firing back and forth from left to right or top to bottom, firing at every 2nd or 3rd tank really quickly

but I haven't been successful with these 2 techniques, perhaps I'm doing it wrong or need more practice, I don't know.

VS a Small group of mirages (10-15, give or take) - Force fire each one with your rhinos.

VS a Large group of mirages - If you're Iraq, use deso-bombs (flak trak filled with desos). If Libya, demo truck. Both are difficult to pull off, but extremely effective.

If the mirages are close to one of your buildings, have a Psychic Sensor ready (only in RA2, not YR). You might have to lure them in, but when they get close enough to your building, move your rhinos in and place the sensor down. Difficult to time it, but very effective. If you have about the same amount of rhinos as mirages (no grizzlies or anything else), the mirages that don't get away from the sensor in time are as good as dead.

NOTE: If you're neither Iraq or Libya, there supposedly are ways to effectively force fire against a large group of mirages such as

-force firing the the second row of mirages which supposedly also hits the first row with the 'splash' damage

-force firing back and forth from left to right or top to bottom, firing at every 2nd or 3rd tank really quickly

but I haven't been successful with these 2 techniques, perhaps I'm doing it wrong or need more practice, I don't know.

Thank you very much!