Yuri Revenge no GUI Windows 10

brantleyx21

Question

12 answers to this question

Hello,

We need a bit more information. Have you installed our online installer? http://cncnet.org/yuris-revenge and enabled TS-DDRAW in client options?

I have done both, I think the issue was with resolution. I was using 2560 x 1440, when I changed to 640 * 480, the GUI was there.

What happens when you try 1024 * 768, what happens when you set the Renderer in client options to Default?

What happens when you try 1024 * 768, what happens when you set the Renderer in client options to Default?

1024 * 768 does not have a gui either, it seems like 640 and 800 * 600 have GUI. Default gives an error 'Unable to set video mode'

Hmm, delete RA2MD.ini in your game directory and try again (with Default set). See if unable to set video mode still errors.

If all fails, make sure your video card drivers are up to date.

1024 * 768 does not have a gui either, it seems like 640 and 800 * 600 have GUI. Default gives an error 'Unable to set video mode'

Hmm, delete RA2MD.ini in your game directory and try again (with Default set). See if unable to set video mode still errors.

If all fails, make sure your video card drivers are up to date.

I just tried doing both, default still doesn't work.

Do the renderers in cncnet include ddwrapper? Because as far as I know it generally works fine with that one, if you enable the ForceDirectDrawEmulation option in the config file.

I couldn't find ddwrapper in the list to choose from. I swear this was working before I upgraded to windows 10.

I also just tried launching the game from Origin, the game ran fine at 1366x768.

no_gui.jpg.d2479027f07fbcdf588afdfa81e5a41b.jpg

You can disable DPI scaling for for YURI.exe, gamemd.exe and gamemd-spawn.exe so you don't have to disable DPI scaling globally every time you want to play.

Right click on the exe file -> "properties" -> "compatibility" -> "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"

You can disable DPI scaling for for YURI.exe, gamemd.exe and gamemd-spawn.exe so you don't have to disable DPI scaling globally every time you want to play.

Right click on the exe file -> "properties" -> "compatibility" -> "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"

Thanks! I'll do this right now.