Game Update 2.58/2.59 released

Grant

Change log for the newest update, big thanks to everyone who contributed to this release! 

Please note, there are no client changes in this release, please report anything you may find out of the ordinary to do with actual gameplay in this topic.

Edit: 2.59 Fixes players not loading

What a speed!

Thank you so much for taking care of the exploit in less than a day, wish I reported it much sooner (since was aware of it since awhile). I will test everything when I've got the time to play to verify if everything is fixed now related to grinding and Ra2mode.

Good Evening! Since early morning today, I wanted to play (as usual) but every time a game is loaded, mine didn't load. On my screen, it loaded while the other players didn't. Some of the players were also facing the problem. We thought it was only in Asia. Since we, DIDNT LOAD PLAYERS, can play if we played with each other. Thought there was a problem in the server.  But I really don't know. And I already updated it thrice.

Hope you can look into this, because I love playing Yuri's Revenge and some of my customers loves playing it too (I have an Internet Cafe). I come from the Philippines. And my Yuri's Nick is AntiHero.

Good Evening! Since early morning today, I wanted to play (as usual) but every time a game is loaded, mine didn't load. On my screen, it loaded while the other players didn't. Some of the players were also facing the problem. We thought it was only in Asia. Since we, DIDNT LOAD PLAYERS, can play if we played with each other. Thought there was a problem in the server.  But I really don't know. And I already updated it thrice.

Hope you can look into this, because I love playing Yuri's Revenge and some of my customers loves playing it too (I have an Internet Cafe). I come from the Philippines. And my Yuri's Nick is AntiHero.

Hello sorry to hear this. Could you try 2.59? Newest update

What was changed in 2.60, 2.61, 2.62?

2.60 add sending of silent ladder stats for debugging.

2.61 fix game lobby text line height.

2.62 remove debug message left in game lobby.

Dunno if you need a reminder but the ready icons in waiting room lobby still disappear if you max your client size and make it small again.