few questions about RAED mission editor

bask185

you have to make another trigger with the action "set global... 9". when this trigger is fired, all triggers with "global is set... 9" in event will fire.

that allows more complex scripting. so you can practically add more than just 2 actions to a trigger. example:

set global... 9 when the hostile harvester is under fire.

make triggers for global is set 9, like production and autocreate begins, reinforcement teams, drop a nuke over players base... with virtually just 1 event.

Okay, now i got it! Thanks for this, i tried to found out this for many years and now i got it!

Can you help me on another issue? Im trying to edit original aftermath -expansion pack missions, like adding new triggers or teamtypes or adding/changing buildings and units. I made my changes, save them and start playing mission -> the mission is quite a mess, triggers won't work or appears randomly?! Sometimes even whole game crashes. These are new triggers and aren't linked on the original ones.

Let's have an example: After editing brothers in arms -mission (switched all camo pillboxes -> basic pillboxes), all triggers went haywire and nothing really works? Game crashes or the Spy won't even get out of the FCOM or mission fails for the minute when Spy gets out of the FCOM.

EDIT: Example number two: Aftermath -mission Absolute M.A.Dness: Theater was changed, migs that attacks against your power plants were changed to hinds, three out of the six BadGuys Mammoths are now MRJ's and teamtypes adjustments so they get invulnerability when MAD tank gets detonated.

-> However, after these changes MAD tank detonation imminent -ID text does not appear, Mammoths and MRJ's does not get invulnerability. No trigger changes, only teamtype adjustments.

Are nukes really AI-proof? I could have sworn that the Soviets nuked me once in the last Allied mission. Or is that scripted?

Most things in the missions are scripted. I was trying to test if the single player nuke in RA1 was also super-devastating like the C&C1 one, but ended up never seeing it.

I was trying to test if the single player nuke in RA1 was also super-devastating like the C&C1 one, but ended up never seeing it.

It is - it will destroy any building in its blast square. The Soviets can nuke you in the second last and last missions, and it will really hurt when they do, unlike the wimpy multiplayer A-bomb.

Neat. It's dumb the player never gets to do that.

you know what is funny. I played the very last allied mission today and it took me a bit longer as I was using longbows alot. And all the sudden my screen turned white  O_o.

The worst thing was not that it happened after I destroyed the missile silo, no the worst part was that it hit the 3 most vital structures. In a blink of an eye I lost my conyard, techcentre(thus entire map became black without GPS) and radar dome. I dont have to tell you how dark that was.