Technical Difficulties

Razor_wolf89

ok... idk whats going on with my mod... of the Tiberian Dawn Redux, it says

You have encountered a serious error. serious errors can be caused by many things including viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that dose not meet the minimum specifications for the game. please vits blah bla... ok so whats wrong with this.... if i can play all the C&C's even the newest then why cant i play this one ?!?!

Please someone tell me whats wrong as soon as possible @.@ its driving me nuts !!!!

i mean im useing a Nvidia  GeForce 8500 GT model and my sounds fine... i have 3 gigs of ram, and more then 30 gigs of space. what is wrong here?

ok... idk whats going on with my mod... of the Tiberian Dawn Redux, it says

You have encountered a serious error. serious errors can be caused by many things including viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that dose not meet the minimum specifications for the game. please vits blah bla... ok so whats wrong with this.... if i can play all the C&C's even the newest then why cant i play this one ?!?!

Please someone tell me whats wrong as soon as possible @.@ its driving me nuts !!!!

i mean im useing a Nvidia  GeForce 8500 GT model and my sounds fine... i have 3 gigs of ram, and more then 30 gigs of space. what is wrong here?

Delete all the data in you Zero Hour folder and reinstall the game and patch it to v1.04 then make sure the mod is properly installed to that folder.

If you are running Windows Vista or WIN7 you need to run the program as an Administrator. Also try to re download the mod and run the installer as Administrator.