Fu3lman's "Uberlord". Now with 100% more thunder.

Fu3lman

The next iteration of Overlord: "UBERLORD."

Four-player "king of the hill" skirmish map with tons to see and tons to do. I've further cleaned up some of the weirdness in the original, and applied a bit of logic to resource acquisition, and I feel like a combination of structure and vehicle defense will now be imperative to any house to ensure they aren't resource starved. Players will now start with four oil derrick's as well, chiefly to extend the immediate buildable area to geography with very deliberate strategic purpose. It might make more sense if you actually play it instead of letting me ramble on about it.

... also, the campers now have a pond, and I have yet to receive any sort of gratitude from them, so I won't say anything if you ruin their little vacation.

This is version 1, and I'll be using this thread to keep it updated.

... I'm also fine with constructive criticism. :(

:D  PLEASE GIVE IT A SHOT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!  :D  uberlord.png

Pretty cool map. My only complaint is that there is a litttttle too much going on in it. There's machine shops, oil derricks, airports, secret labs, etc.

I'd cut down on them. In fact, I'd eliminate all machine shops, tone it down to 2-3 oil dericks per person and eliminate the secret labs as well.

"You forgot the umlaut on "Über" "

Anything to give FA2 one less thing to insta-crash over  :P

Pretty cool map. My only complaint is that there is a litttttle too much going on in it. There's machine shops, oil derricks, airports, secret labs, etc.

I'd cut down on them. In fact, I'd eliminate all machine shops, tone it down to 2-3 oil dericks per person and eliminate the secret labs as well.

Valid points. I went with a "go big, then tone it down" philosophy with this map, so I'll work your suggestions in as WIP.