Stealth tank in Spawn1.mix

Lightning Hunter

Why is stnk.shp that comes with spawn1.mix an APC rather than a stealth tank?  I noticed that all of the custom missions that use the Stealth Tank have a completely messed up APC graphic instead of a C&C1 stealth tank like it should be.  An example is Flame Dancers Set 2 Mission 13, in the enemy base to the left right at the start.  The Stealth tanks appear as APCs that have a very buggy animation... Is something wrong with my spawn1.mix?

Why is stnk.shp that comes with spawn1.mix an APC rather than a stealth tank?  I noticed that all of the custom missions that use the Stealth Tank have a completely messed up APC graphic instead of a C&C1 stealth tank like it should be.  An example is Flame Dancers Set 2 Mission 13, in the enemy base to the left right at the start.  The Stealth tanks appear as APCs that have a very buggy animation... Is something wrong with my spawn1.mix?

its the stnk.shp that Aftermath uses, which is the phase transport.

try using the cc_stnk I think

cc_stnk is definitely the correct file for the Flame Dancers set 2 missions.  It replaces the Mobile Radar Jammer, and is renamed "Stealth Tank".  If I use stnk.shp, the graphic is really messed up, so obviously this is not correct.  The Cocaine missions also have a messed up graphic while using stnk.shp, so I need to correct that one as well.  I will go through and make sure there are no other campaigns that use the incorrect Stealth Tank shp file.

Thanks guys!

STNK was added in aftermath, so if it's a aftermath mission pack then it's the APC. Otherwise it's the one from cnc1 I guess

Yeah, I get it.  But also, if it were the aftermath version, it would not be labeled "Stealth Tank" as the name in rules.ini.  Also, I can tell because the animations are completely jacked up in-game if it's not supposed to be the APC. :P