CHEATERS!!

Balley89

Hey all,

Just had a really annoying game with two cheaters who were building endless units whilst having no refinery.

heres a screenshot of the game lobby attached

Gamertags as follows:

Gamerg1rl

Spol

What complete idiots wasting time with their pathetic cheats

First let's check some things that even experienced players forget:

1. Was CRATES = ON?
  2. Are you sure the game wasn't set to $100,000 from the beginning?
  3. Was it on a mod map? What's the name of the map (Some mod maps have secret easter eggs that give you a lot of cash).

By the way, where's the screenshot that you mentioned above?

• Upvote 2

Oh ok so its probably a moded map.

Yeah resources were 100k, no crates but there were no other games going.

So maybe its me still learning about which maps have hidden stuff on then. It was definitely a moded map. I used to play on the original servers and am just getting back into the swing of things.

me and my ally were like, what the hell, how are they building all this tanks way past the 100k had been spent, and also after we had demolished all their tanks, they kept on building more.

58 minutes ago, Balley89 said:

me and my ally were like, what the hell, how are they building all this tanks way past the 100k had been spent, and also after we had demolished all their tanks, they kept on building more.

Umm... isn't that just called 'economy'? You know, the concept of harvesting to get more money beyond these initial 100k? :huh:

1 hour ago, Balley89 said:

Oh ok so its probably a moded map.

Yeah resources were 100k, no crates but there were no other games going.

So maybe its me still learning about which maps have hidden stuff on then. It was definitely a moded map. I used to play on the original servers and am just getting back into the swing of things.

Can you tell us what map you guys played ? because this is unclear 100k explaines how they building tanks so fast

i need to ask you some thin

have you scouted them ? scout= can you see their base and the full map and their base

if yes how many war factory they had ( if they had too much war factorys that means that they wasn't cheating at all)

don't forget to answer what map you guys played :P

I think it was called redzone.

Guys we had them scouted. They were so n00b that we had spies standing in their base so their gaps were ineffective. Not one ore refinery in sight. They literally had about 1000 rocketeers and loads of tanks even after we had destroyed literally hundreds of them. We also had them surrounded on one position and we had all the ore fields.

Red zone rings a bell, is that a cheat map?

Edited by Balley89

LOL..

Red zone map is tricky map. sell eney building to get uncountabe money that explains every thin .

Next time when u play red zone map just sell building for so much cash :D

And please don't say cheaters if you're not sure .

Lol well i know now so it wont happen again.

Only issue there is you're asking me to be sure before I claim cheaters. At the time, i was sure because I'd never heard of such mods previously, at least not when i used to play on the original servers.

Thanks for the information, ill avoid such dumb maps in future.

3 hours ago, Balley89 said:

Lol well i know now so it wont happen again.

Only issue there is you're asking me to be sure before I claim cheaters. At the time, i was sure because I'd never heard of such mods previously, at least not when i used to play on the original servers.

Thanks for the information, ill avoid such dumb maps in future.

Np ^^

• 1 year later...

I was having a text conversation with this gorgeous woman-friend that I want to bang. In the middle of it I accidentally texted my wife instead!! ? I was SOOOOOooooo.. lucky that the miss-sent text only said "Are you busy right now", and not one of the other texts talking about her sexy short black dress (which my wife does not have). Boy did I dodge a bullet. Jeezus... sometimes I do dumb things :D. I think I'll go buy a cheap second phone.

#dumbass

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1