Create 'Referee' as player option - combat bad play?

tokyo

Just a thought,

Many times I come online and play random people who just play really dirty, teaming during a ffa, early crate rushes, talking loads of bollocks on the chat feed, not following game rules, doing other weird stuff due to rage problems... 

Is there any scope for a 'referee' option, similar to the Spectator option, where a referee can observe a game and keep things in order, perhaps by having the power to give warnings, or boot players? Perhaps each player could receive a 'referee rating' so that their actions go against their name too. I don't know if this is even possible from a patching/coding point of view, just a thought.

idk if this is possible or not but i dont think it is anyway Maybe Dont play With random ppl ? i used to face such things teaming in ffa and other things so i play with the ppl i know or a good/pro lobby which mostly wont use this noobish acts [or maybe they will who knows :P] Just try to to play it with ppl u know bcuz admins r not always available on cncet nor responsible for what happens in the game as long as its not cheating ofc

Edited by DoDger

I highly doubt that a live-referee participant is possible. This would seem to 'break' the game. 

However, it might be possible for a reputation system to be built once nicknames are able to be assigned to people. That would be kind of cool!

This is only possible with a cheat program that allows the observer (or anyone else using the cheat) to be able to control everyone's units, as well as force them to surrender if they are breaking the host's rules. But it only works on the other servers.