Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Asia - rowsnet.com (v2) not responding

Asia - rowsnet.com  [Official]    v2    43.245.223.43:50000    0 / 100

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Rowtag
      Hi guys,

Sorry about the interrupt today on Japan and Australia -> just had to switch the datacenter location within a short time.
      As you maybe noticed, malaysia is down cause of hosting reasons. In a conversation with FunkyFresh we decided to host one in Singapore from now.
      All Servers are now up and running again.
      I've got asked in the past why i don't host Servers in Germany, the reason is that this Hosted-Server are more there for people without a powerfull Internet-Connection.
      In Europe the most of the people are having a good Internet connection, so there's no tunnel needed.
      But if there should be some people who need one in Germany / Europe, let me know.

Also if there's a missing location somewhere on the World, where you need a tunnel, let me know!
      Enjoy!

Rowtag

• By saengerkrieg12
      Hello,
      try the tunnel server now i changed the port and hopfully fixed the problem.

with kind regards

Saengerkrieg12
    • By kknd2krossfire
      It would be interesting to see KKND2 Krossfire playing online with your cncnet application. This game is on the PC version and on the Sony Playstation 1, next to the Dune 2000 & Command & Conquer, this game was in the style of the RTS genre, it was also WarZone 2100, but more than the K & C series K & K 2 Krossfire - since there are 3 dynasties - These are Robots, Survivors and Monsters. - It's like an Alliance - Survivors, Monsters - Screens, and GDI Robots

• By zneumann
      Server is undergoing major release upgrades and Intel vulnerability patching. Will be back up soon.
    • By saengerkrieg12
      Hello,
      the tunnel server should be fixed i have reinstalled/changed the server and the ip: 94.130.240.186:50003 and have reinstalled the cncnet-tunnel.exe (debian)
      Lg Saengerkrieg12