Red Alert Community and Future

[-Ph0t0n-]

Dear Players of Red Alert community,

Dear Friends,

I have been conducting for some time now negotiation with renown international professional pc gaming organizations to take RA to the next level of audience exposure and practice.

The initial talks did not reveal much enthusiasm from the organisers side due to some technical limitations related to the nature of our game itself, in addition to the fact that RA is not as popular as other games and does not offer the same potential in terms of development, technicalities and profitable market for hardware and software suppliers.

As hard as it was for me to somehow agree on those points from their angle and perspective, I also stated that RA is unique in what it offers, whereas it survived for the past 20 years with minimal support while no other game could last the season when its new version is out.

Following my perseverance, backed by the support and dedication of our dear Funky, we have agreed to keep channels open, set some drivers and criteria which our community must develop, reach and maintain to create the adequate ground and platform that can help us build on the new phase of RA.

Our aim is not to compete with the top developers and games with multimillion audience and players.

Our aim is to give the actual and future dedicated players of this game what they deserve in terms of attention, support, audience, marketing and income. I have discussed this topic with many experts, players and developers, we all agreed that RA can fairly achieve, at its own scale, significant interest and attract a whole new crowd of gamers and spectators.

The above goal, achievable and humble for some, irrational and unrealistic for others, cannot be achieved without the involvement of the whole community to the highest possible extent.

I have deeply discussed this matter with Funky, from different angles, and based on our discussion, we have set several milestones with some immediate initiatives that will help trigger and stir the interest of the actual players, like reviving the Ladder games as you have already seen.

In addition to Funky’s continuous efforts and my ongoing negotiations, I have also decided to resume my direct support to RA trying to, once again, put aside, erase, delete, forget or forgive some of the personal conflicts I have had with some players and call for a new fresh start where our focus would be the common interests and benefits of this beloved game.

For this purpose and in order to revive competition and challenges between players and clans which is the main element of attraction of audience, I have decided to start the First Ever Professional Clan in RA history where the clan members will be literally recruited and hired, i.e. they will get financial incentives for their commitment, achievement and dedication.

This announcement is made prior to the official launching of the clan in an attempt to, as I hoped above, clean history and reset relations, redirecting focus on what I hope can be a common goal for the whole community where everyone practicing this game on regular basis should feel involved and responsible.

The clan members have been secretly approached and chosen already, agreements have been made and the names and details of the players will be shared with the public very soon. The limited places have been filled based on predefined criteria. Our aim is to create challenge and not dominate the game, competition and challenges take more than 1 clan to be achieved, so we hope this will stimulate other leaders and clan managers. In my quest, I did not look to recruit all top players and empty other clans, on the contrary my main concern was to recruit players than can create the first ever professional nucleus and compete on all maps and all types of games, leaving a fair room for others to do the same and keep challenge or its highest level.

I hope the above meets the acceptance and support of the community, and I will be glad to answer any relevant questions or take critics and advices if for the better of the cause.

Regards,

[-Ph0t0n-]

• Thanks 2

Photon is fake and should not be trusted. He tries to buy people's loyalty and thinks he can buy status in the RA community by throwing his money around. He wants to be associated with the greatness of being a top tier player, without actually being a top tier player, thats why he's not even a member of his own clan, lol. Sad. Check this out to see how low of a self-esteem photon really has:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvj5zjxA3M

Edited by fluffy

Hi photon, First of all, would like to congratulations to you, good initiative.

I see the comunity growing since 2005 when started, and this is nice.

But to take next level of game, should improve somethings in my opinion, like:

- do a loggin with a profile of member, to make sure the players dont change name.
- do some rules to avoid easy smurf, new acounts should win 50 games againt IA, to play with other players for example.

- try a way to make division based on hability of players.

this I think would be the begginin, for a upgrade in the community.

Thanks by asmodbr, and when free call me on discord to atlk about other things.

• Thanks 1

Other thing, U said about renew all the things, with all the people. 

I asking this because would like to know when CRUSH-TA will be unmuted, I know sometimes he have a hot temperament. but I love our fights.

Always was a good oponnent and the fight after game was amazing. its alot fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

great idea photon as ive said to you and im willing to support you by hosting clan tournaments as privately discussed.I think this could be what the community needs  and im hoping that if we host tournaments more regularly this will have a knock on effect to get more players involved in cncnet games in the future.

Likewise great idea photon, thanks for putting the work in. I'd love to see my favourite childhood game take off into the egaming pro leagues. I'll help by testing the effectiveness of facebook ads, something I've done a lot with selling t-shirts. And anything else I can help with, let me know.

-Diaz