Join Me on Steam

[CC] RaVaGe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They are a group for RA2 in steam with 300 people also you can add cncnet to your games library in steam so we can know if you are playing RA2 ass friends, that is the advantage of steam that we can know it before go to cncnet that things don't have Skype, Facebook, everybody need to put the game in steam library, Steam is the largest gaming platform ever made, i use the same name in steam fell free to add me. 

3 hours ago, Kikematamitos said:

They are a group for RA2 in steam with 300 people also you can add cncnet to your games library in steam so we can know if you are playing RA2 ass friends, that is the advantage of steam that we can know it before go to cncnet that things don't have Skype, Facebook, everybody need to put the game in steam library, Steam is the largest gaming platform ever made, i use the same name in steam fell free to add me. 

Discord is better for community imo

2 hours ago, FlyingMustache said:

Discord is better for community imo

I never use Discord before, that program tell you if some of your friends are playing a game like steam? also i dislike to use calls for play in skype or Discord because that is cheat, because the death guys (in FPS games) say to his friends what the enemy does is like spy and is a way to cheat the game, but if you think that i gone a use Discord, never, sorry i am tired for have friends in many platforms like Skype, Steam, Facebook, VK, 3 email accounts, hangouts and WhatsApp, i don't want another program in my life :wacko:

1 hour ago, Kikematamitos said:

I never use Discord before, that program tell you if some of your friends are playing a game like steam? also i dislike to use calls for play in skype or Discord because that is cheat, because the death guys (in FPS games) say to his friends what the enemy does is like spy and is a way to cheat the game, but if you think that i gone a use Discord, never, sorry i am tired for have friends in many platforms like Skype, Steam, Facebook, VK, 3 email accounts, hangouts and WhatsApp, i don't want another program in my life :wacko:

It's all good. A lot of players used Skype before, but Skype is difficult in getting group.calls going. It's more of a 1 on1 call program. Discord is group oriented.

Take a look. Give it a shot. https://discord.gg/4Ve25mM

• 6 years later...