Book marks. Do you use the same ones for the same things when you start left and right?

chem

Like if im on the right side I use the right bookmark for home and the left book mark for the enemy base.

If im on the left side I use the left bookmark for my base and the right book mark for the enemy base.

Does anyone else do this? I find it hard to use a key the opposite direction of where I want to go my brain doesn't like it, but maybe I should do that though because I should stay consistent with the keys I use each time no matter where I am to increase speed and muscle memory?  

What do you guys think /do and what if the enemy base is  above or below are your book marks in a line 1-4 left to right?

Edited by chem

there are different philosophies:

some don't use BMs at all, some only 2, some 3 or 4

some use them functional, some more local.

and I know personally that the player commander used them a long time in a way u described: east-to-west bonded

cheers

• Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:09 AM, steeLbeed said:

W is always war factories, r is always battleground or where I want tanks to go, space is always where I’m building.. my brain is too small to change it around depending on position..

hahaha thankyou bro

14 hours ago, Clausewitz said:

there are different philosophies:

some don't use BMs at all, some only 2, some 3 or 4

some use them functional, some more local.

and I know personally that the player commander used them a long time in a way u described: east-to-west bonded

cheers

thanks brother :)))