Save the Memorial - Survival

Tutankhamun

Hello!

And here it is, my first survival map that i have ever made.

I wont share any information about details of the map in here, you can pm me for that anyways.

Dont get shocked when you expose some bugs. this is my first survival map, MSG here and let me know

and thanks  @YosefAnan for fixing JUST a little crash error in this map

Also thanks  @Boggle04 for minor ideas

RULES

• Each player must be in same team
  • AI has to be in spot 5
  • Crates off
  • Cash - doesnt matter you will get robbed anyway
  • Yuri ReBalance patch should be Off
  • Superweapons on or off, it doesnt matter

BASIC TIPS

1. Build miners at starting of game for earn money quickly
  2. You will have 10 minutes for preparation, be fast
  3. Operator will tell you the remaining time
  4. Dont worry, ore trees will extract ores incredibly fast without exhaustion
  5. When you have enough money to spend, build basic buildings like Yuri Battle Lab, Robot Control Center and Ore purifier.
  6. Try to build your own Oil derrick and you have to!
  7. You wont be able to move or build on sandy terrain, build a little away from pavement roads for prevent explosion damage
  8. You will have no iron curtain or any other taking damage preventation sources that save the Jefferson Memorial
  9. Dont get close Jefferson memorial with any of your elite units, because its dangerious. they may accidently one shot that building 
  10. There are 20 waves, it means 2 levels. When fnishing level 1, you will get promoted infantry veterancy. Use tesla troopers wisely

TO PREVENT SLOW SPIKES

(also known as "lag". but it isnt lag)

• I SUGGEST YOU TO USE VOLKSWAGEN
  • MOVE YOUR EVERY UNIT IN IT SO YOUR UNITS's MODELS AND ANIMATIONS WILL DISAPPEAR 
  • WHILE THESE ANIMATIONS AND MODELS DISAPPEARING, WARHEADS OR PROJECTILES MAY CAUSE SLOW SPIKES WHEN INSIDE OF VOLKSWAGEN's UNITS ATTACKING AN ENEMY. STILL, THIS IS YOUR BEST OPTION 
  • IT'S WELL CALCULATED BY ME. LETS SAY YOU HAVE 50 TESLA TANKS AND ALL OF THEM ORDERED TO MOVE SOME LOCATION. WHILE THAT MOMENT, A HUGE WAVE IS SPAWNED AND THEY ARE COMING, YOU WILL GET PROBABLY SLOWED DOWN. YOUR BEST OPTION IS BRING ALL OF YOUR UNITS IN VOLKSWAGEN'S INSIDE FOR REMOVE THEIR MODELS AND ANIMATIONS. YOU GONNA HAVE ONE UNIT MOVING  AND MANY TANKS IN IT.

ACTUAL VIEW OF THE MAP

posted image

PREVIEW ON CNCNET

posted image

enjoy

here is save_the_memorial_1.map link

Edited by Tutankhamun
  • Like 2