FinalAlert Map Editor Broken

Reaperius-17

So, I have finally installed the map editor for red alert 2 and yuris revenge. And I cannot for the life of me figure out why it isn't working. I've  ran it with/without admin, Ive changed some properties. Idk what too do to get  it too work. Maybe its the version I downloaded. if anyone can help me troubleshoot this, it would make me happy. I used too use this map editor easily with no issues on a desktop with windows xp.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Reaperius-17 said:

So, I have finally installed the map editor for red alert 2 and yuris revenge. And I cannot for the life of me figure out why it isn't working. I've  ran it with/without admin, Ive changed some properties. Idk what too do to get  it too work. Maybe its the version I downloaded. if anyone can help me troubleshoot this, it would make me happy. I used too use this map editor easily with no issues on a desktop with windows xp.

@Reaperius-17 Don't take Ravage's sarcasm too serious, he's never been on good behavior.
Your problem was discussed on this forum many times, you can easily find the solution.

@RaVaGe I suppose you wrote your post in the evening or midnight and you didn't have effort to find your posts with solution of this problem. Instead of that you decided to turn all your daily rage into the post above with a subsense "haha, look that guy is so noob".

I think you should stop your trolling and apologize to him.