CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FunkyFr3sh

macOS downloads removed

We removed the macOS downloads since Apple dropped support for 32-bit applications in their latest version of macOS (10.15 Catalina).

Downloads might be added again at a later point once there is a solution for supporting the new macOS Catalina.

If you're running a older version of macOS you can still try to install the games (C&C / Red Alert / Tiberian Sun) manually:

Step 1: Install wine-stable https://wiki.winehq.org/MacOS

Step 2: Download the following script, right-click and select Open https://downloads.cncnet.org/cncnet.command.zip

If you're running the new macOS Catalina 10.15:

Use bootcamp: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201468

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AndrewFord
      on the CncNet5 (RA, TS, TD version) there is usually a flashing green button that says "streaming" whenever someone is live on twitch but it doesn't show anymore. When shall this be fixed.
    • By Genio
      I want to edit the vehicle and building graphics. Where do I find the original graphics and where do I have to place the edited ones in cnc to replace the original?

Greetings and thank you
    • By Doblofino667
      Hi guys, I have for the first time today joined Cncnet, as I really miss Tiberian Dawn and I had a huge itch to play it. The download went nice and quick and I was able to get it onto the pc. 
      When I run it though, I run into problems. It skips the opening animation and immediately goes to the starting menu. When I press "Start new game" the program hangs and then I need to use task manager to close it. I dinked around with the resolution and compatibility settings too but no joy. In the end I saw a user here report something similar and the admin said something to the effect of changing the rendering to GDI instead of Auto. I did that and still not working. (Obviously when you press start, you go to that snowflake screen where you select GDI or NOD - THAT is the screen that doesn't want to load)
      At this point, I have tried all sorts of screen resolutions, rendering options, windowed/fullscreen options and turned comparability settings on and off. Computer still hangs. 
      Interesting to note, that when I click other options like "Load", "Internet Game" or "Exit", those options work fine. BUT when I click on "Intro & Sneak Peek" all I see is a screen saying "Coming Attraction" and then goes back to the menu. I remember this was an advert for Tiberian Sun. It seems that I can't run the cutscenes or animations or movie sequences. 
      Oh, another thing that might be of assistance. When I run the program without comparability, it hangs after selecting "new game" but when I run it in comparability mode for Windows 95, the game does not load, it simply says "can't play movies" or somesuch. 
      I hope the info helps! Please advise. 
      Thanks a lot guys.
      J