User admitting to force Reconnection Error

Ra2Nub

Game of Tsunami turned into a 3 player battle, and when Teal (NVA) got attacked, he threatened to force reconnection error if it stayed '2 vs 1':
YDgBCsz.jpg

A little later, he actually did it:

9FmRnzi.jpg

Honestly, a lot of people do this before losing. However, this is first time I had someone actually admitting and threatened even to do it, and he did.

Unfortunately, it seems the screenshot capture tool I use don't like the game very much, so both screenshots show to be from the same frame of the game, which is not true. Fortunately, the more important part got captured, which is him threatening.

Cheers. Not sure if anything can be done about this.

Edited by Ra2Nub

Hello, iam NVA and yes i said that. BUT i did not do it. I play this game many years and iam also active in QM and i never made an Recon Error ever!! I dont even know how to do it tbh. I said that cause you started playing 2v1 when you realized there was no other way to win. I also have recorded the game for my youtube channel. For that i recorded my screen so u can see what i did in game and most important you can see that it was not me who made the Recon Error. I will add the screen shots here with the sconds before the Recon Error. It will take a bit cause the game is very big 6GB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTHOUo0aUec

The only thing the game shows is that you are not a fair player at all RA2NUB. Sorry to say that.

PS: I just saw that you manipulted ?  the second screen shot. Wow, dude if that is true! The Recon Error screen did NOT appear the moment after i said i will do an Recon Error. Click on the youtube link and you see the video which proofs it. 

Edited by AlliedRising

PS: I just saw that you manipulted ?  the second screen shot. Wow, dude if that is true! The Recon Error screen did NOT appear the moment after i said i will do an Recon Error. Click on the youtube link and you see the video which proofs it. 

I've already said in my post that the tool I used (ShareX) which is a window capture tool didn't capture the game correctly because YR works by multiple windows and is a pain to capture/screenshot and have always been.

Don't try to say shit like 'are you trying manipulate'. You shouldn't have said/threatened to recon error to begin with, which than so happen to be 5 minutes or so later when red attacked you again with destroyers.  Don't be retarded; I am not an idiot.

Story short: Don't threaten. Even if you didn't recon you shouldn't say stuff like that.

Edited by Ra2Nub

20 hours ago, AlliedRising said:

@Ra2Nub Then don't post pics like u did. For me it stays an manipulated pic. That you start insulting me now is just a poor behaviour. Learn to play fair and don't go 2V1 in an FFA game if u are not able to win. 

You're literally stupid. The report is about you SAYING you are reconing the game. You did admit in the first post you did indeed say that:

Hello, iam NVA and yes i said that. BUT

My report is about you threatening us. The game actually erroring out is just additional information. 

Learn to play fair and don't go 2V1 in an FFA game if u are not able to win.

Do you know what FFA means? Since people whining about 2 vs 1 is very common in RA2 (I am going start build a collection of people crying and post it someday) Basically, we have no control who attacks who. When there's 3 people there's a chance someone I have no control over also attacks you. I attacked you since the very beginning of the game and you know this very well, but you cry and whine about 2 vs 1 like a lot does in here because that was your excuse to lose the game. But you went a step further and actually threatened to recon the game if it stayed '2 vs 1' in this FFA game.

The game so happen to indeed recon 10 min or so later when red attacked you for a second time. Again, if you were it or not is not relevant it stays TRUE you threatened to recon the game, regardless if it was a threat or you actually doing it doesn't matter.

Edited by Ra2Nub

17 minutes ago, Ra2Nub said:

"You're literally stupid. The report is about you SAYING you are reconing the game."

"However, this is first time I had someone actually admitting and threatened even to do it, and he did."

> What you write here is inconsistent. I marked the parts so that even you can recognise.

23 minutes ago, Ra2Nub said:

"...]because that was your excuse to lose the game." 

-> I did not lose the game at all. I was about taking the second island and you both failed in stopping me. 

26 minutes ago, Ra2Nub said:

You're literally stupid.

-> You should not start insulting me. As an Ladder Tester with an excellent reputation you should know better. 

I would like to play vs you.  Best of nine.  Quick Match rules. 

• Ferret locked this topic