Best or most common TS excuse  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Best or most common TS excuse

• Blaming Allies
    • Blaming Lag (or "Pakis"/"PLA")
    • Blaming Vet Bal Patch
    • Blaming Bugs
    • Blaming your mouse
    • Blaming the post office (certainly getting distracted by them)
    • Blaming hotness (in summer)
    • Blaming a macedonian troll farm/russians for hacking
    • Blaming your reso
    • Blaming yourself

Bro your delusional and need help.
You think your a good player, but your actually pretty shit, its kinda sad. The fact you only can compare me to Tigerr says enough, he plays just as good as me, and we are pretty even, i have a higher win % vs him depending on position, that said, you cant even beat either of, unless we go afk IG.
Me and Tigerr have no issues with each other, and play well 2v2s and 1v1s. So i find it hilarious you making up stories about us? Nothing better to do?

I don't blame allies, you lose some you win some, and players like tigerr, energy, cambria, red, trooper etc we all know where we fucked up when we lose. I do however, suggest to idiots like you, how to play better.

I mean its a 2v2, where  you  would go 1-2 ref rush and fail, and i have to deal with double inf, slowing me massively, because you lack concept of team play and assist. If i go fast builds i make sure my allies have flamers, bombers, or anything to help counter a  double. 

Don´t try to educate me  about gameplay, you aren't close to top tier and your knowledge of TS gameplay is limited, and lacking.

If we made a poll right now, asking how many people think your a ;
Clueless retard lacking basic ts skills and moaning about bugs, 90%  of the player base would agree.

No one wants you in their games, trooper, dazireland, tiger, redrum, black corpsmakr, and we can keep going. 1) You lack IQ for basic gameplay 2) You cry to much about made up bugs and 3) You lagg and refuse to remove the malware on your shity pc.

** BTW your an idiot if you think i am a 1map player, look at ranked ladder stats, get your facts straight. << All maps, vet and none vet, gdi and nod, not an issue for me.

(It was hilarious you made a topic accusing me of cheating on ladder, it just shows how bad you are).

Anyway i am done wasting my time on children like you, and your pointless comments.

Edited by Weaponx
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

i have a higher win % vs him depending on position, that said, you cant even beat either of, unless we go afk IG.

you pm anyone how you "rekt him 7:2" all day long, and now you say this? Wahahaha, you are so fake and delusional, is this a meme?

Me and Tigerr have no issues with each other

You insult him every day, kick him out and claim hes weak; ye, no issues xD. How slimy are you? Now you try to pretend to Tigerr that you are friends and all that stuff, until you lose one game to or with him to then throw him under the bus? But if you say its even, i know hes up. Hes stronger and that must hurt you, otherwise, you wouldnt write a hour long post :).

I don't blame allies, you lose some you win some

Thats the joke of the century. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. The whole TS community laughs at this statement! Wahahaha. And i am delusional? XD.

If we made a poll right now, asking how many people think your a ;
Clueless retard lacking basic ts skills and moaning about bugs, 90%  of the player base would agree

I dont think so. But make a reality poll: How often do these guys lose to me? Ask Hitman or:

, you cant even beat either of

yourself :). I beat you 3:1 on off def, and you LIE about it now, because its too devestating. We had 2 ladder games i almost got you, you were starting to get angry at the map one time lol. But you "cant remember that", of course... Or how Tigerr and I rekt you and LostSouls 3:1 and in 1/1 game evne you with NME, which you blamed after.  Btw: You wrote these things so quickly, i guess you were ANGRY as hell. Wahaha :D  

No one wants you in their games, trooper, dazireland, tiger, redrum, black, and we can keep going.

Trooper just let me in 4 days ago. lol. "Redrum", a little a$$, doesnt even play TS, hes never on. TIgerr doesnt like me, ye, but he lets me in. Dazi is just a crybaby, but i dont care. And Black? He never even makes a game and just specs. And i got him so hard in the last game 2vs2 months ago with hon only, he blamed NME for his loss lol! I hijacked his 2nd mcv and arnolded his first. He was so ANGRY. So no, i get into many TS games, have many ppl i like there, but you have some a$$holes, too.

1) You lack IQ for basic gameplay 2) You cry to much and 3) You lagg and refuse to remove the malware on your shity pc

I wreck anyone in TD. My basic gameplay IQ is much higher than yours, and i play TD only for 3 years, while you play TS for 20 years and get rekt by me in team games time and time again, only to beg for res after. I cry to much? You cry even when you win. Is that a meme too? And i had many good, speedy games the last 2 weeks, so na. I have just the higher IQ, bro. Its ok, cling to your 12-hour-gameplay on 1 map for 95 % of times and still get rekt by me in teamgames. Its tough to accept your weaknesses, we all understand that and feel with you.

Anyway im done wasting time on you and your pointless comments.

How many times did you say that and then go on talking nonsense? XD

After all, you made one point: YOU are delusional, very delusional. And its getting funny actually. Are you a self-rediculing meme? Lol.

Edited by Hungry Mike

Have a Youtube battle for crying out loud.

The both of you play 10+ matches. And post the same match (obvioulsy with your point of view) on Youtube.

Date and time should be in the title, so viewers can compare.

Mike can help you setting this up ;)

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, X3M said:

Have a Youtube battle for crying out loud.

The both of you play 10+ matches. And post the same match (obvioulsy with your point of view) on Youtube.

Date and time should be in the title, so viewers can compare.

Mike can help you setting this up ;)

Sorry no need to play with delusional assholes :). But thx X3M! I hope you are doing great

5 hours ago, Weaponx said:

Bro what  you been smoking ? You must be high, if you think I’d ever need pence help for anything, or if I’d ever lose to this 2nd class player.

I don’t waste time on children like pence. I play real players who can compete with me, ray, tiger etc.

I thought you are done talking lol. Now you need to write a 2nd post to get the attention away from my roast thread. Doesnt work. Sad!