Best or most common TS excuse  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Best or most common TS excuse

• Blaming Allies
    • Blaming Lag (or "Pakis"/"PLA")
    • Blaming Vet Bal Patch
    • Blaming Bugs
    • Blaming your mouse
    • Blaming the post office (certainly getting distracted by them)
    • Blaming hotness (in summer)
    • Blaming a macedonian troll farm/russians for hacking
    • Blaming your reso
    • Blaming yourself

Which mouse? The computer mouse? Or that other one who has been gnagging on the electrical cords?
Also the bugs... what bugs? The hornet nest that is being accumulated close to the ventilator of the pc? Or would the red ants be a problem that are biting the butts of those who sat in them?
Blaming Macedonians and Russians is something weak to do. Although I do understand if one would like to blame the troll that is hiding under the stair case to occasionally switch off the pc (also seen by other players as a sudden disconnect). Blaming the farmers, o wow, I can relate to that. These farmers should stop making fields right next to me in the living room. I don't need potatoes or cabbage. I just want to play the game FFS.
I don't understand blaming the allies. They existed around WW2. But not now... right? What is it in their interest to ruin a game that we play? It makes no sense at all...do they feel unneeded atm? They seek attention?
Yeah, I am a hot guy. Get over it! Don't blame me. I don't blame myself either :D

I guess I could blame the post office then...
No need for additional toilet paper anyway. I let it dry when others cry :)

• Haha 3

"I'm almost 80 years old.." 

amokk

(6) [08:52 PM] <Ninja> is that if you did it in the past
(6) [08:52 PM] <Ninja> you would be able to to it currently           

Edited by amokk

19 hours ago, amokk said:

"I didn't..."

" I wouldn't...... "

"all I did was 'something else'........"  

" I don't understand........."

"I'm confused.........."

pooo.jpg

Amokk, anyone in this forum laughs at you, and for a good reason. Now go back to your pathetic noob farm Giants games and lose there as a guy playing this game for 20 years lol. While you do that, we all pray for your IQ.

7 hours ago, Hungry Mike said:

Amokk, anyone in this forum laughs at you, and for a good reason. Now go back to your pathetic noob farm Giants games and lose there as a guy playing this game for 20 years lol. While you do that, we all pray for your IQ.

You didn't tell us what your favorite lame a$$ pence excuse for being a dick is.....

Edited by amokk

• 3 weeks later...

Unfair positions is a real issue, if doesn’t matter how you turn it. Best example is terrace BL vs TR. The blue tib boost you get from BL is a game changer, no matter how you turn it. If you lose from BL you are just wasting attacks, and using bad builds, and by a lot. 

ive seen tigerr  and myself waste attacks / units from BL and not get behind at all, due to the blue tib, while TR just struggling to keep up. Other way around TR can’t really waste anything or he will fall way behind. This is a example of pro vs pro btw, not some 2nd rate players. 

Thats why position has a lot to say, and the player who can win for instance from TR played very well, almost flawless, or BL really messed up.  

Edited by Weaponx
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Weaponx said:

Well you fit perfectly under that definition?

You cry and you play shit. Enough said.

You cry EVERY single game, blaming your ally every single game you lose. Nough said. And i win, win, win sadly; other than you, who gets rekt by tigerr and makes up stats. Sad!