Tiberian Dawn - Defend the Obelisk (single player)

Defend the Obelisk

Nod mission

61x62 desert theater

scb79ea

-------------------

Mission Description

-------------------

The Obelisk of Light is a symbol of the Brotherhood's power and strength.

We have erected one in this area and it must be protected at all costs.

Meanwhile, wipe out the nearby GDI base.

A rather difficult mission utilizing some of the AI's weird behavior.  Originally designed for my "Tiberian Dawn for Pros" campaign that I havent gotten around to finishing.  This was originally meant to replace Nod mission 10.  Just because you survive the first two minutes doesn't mean you're out of the woods yet!

-------------------

Please let me know if you find any bugs.  Comment if you love it or hate it, please!

obelisk.zip

obelisk2.png.356603dd0f13ef3c08f4c5a0162bf283.png

obelisk.png.304d7fd695ebbba050c56b8f5da2e578.png

I managed to win it, was pretty good, but right at the end, once you attack their base, they seem to start producing infinite men...

You can only take them out then, if you rush in and quickly mop up the barracks. Not sure if that was intended. Pretty hard in allot of ways.

Defending the Obelisk was more fun then attacking, as they had higher tech (lots of Adv guard, and all you can kill them with is tanks/arty. Due to the swamping of men, mostly just tanks).

-Liam

We need spoilers in this topic ...

And I hope you get pregnant of that stuff in Prometheus!!!! (without that cesarean white spa ride!!!!!)

We need spoilers in this topic ...

And I hope you get pregnant of that stuff in Prometheus!!!! (without that cesarean white spa ride!!!!!)

What? If you want to be sarcastic, use smile. I've noted that people always take you serious if you do not use a smile.

Pregnant, Pr0m3th3u5... wtf? :P

• 5 years later...