2nd Annual Giants Super PROs 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3 Tournament - Register here!

Ender_TS

To register to the tournament reply to this post with the user name you plan to play with in the tourney.!

1.Giants Clear 2 v 2 : is default map. Players can select their own dream team.  Each teams position in the bracket will be generated by random drawing. 

2. Giants Clear 3 vs 3 - is default map.  All teams will be generated by random drawing.  Each teams position in the bracket will be generated by random drawing.

Giants Rules Apply: No Harv Scout,  No Harv Bom, No Eng Attack. YOU CAN  BUILD OUT and ACROSS MAP

If both teams agree to play NO Rules we will us the map Giants Clear 2 v 2 - Mr_Firestar's balance patch v1.  This only applies to the 2 vs 2 bracket. 

No lagers allowed!  If game sync lost we will remake.  If a player disconnects on purpose and it's obvious it counts as lost.

Last man standing wins the game!

Games will need to have 1 spec from the TS Group on Telegram. Group members will post picture of final score or post video in Giants Channel. If you want to join the Telegram group talk to Mr_Firestar.  If you want to post your Giants games on youtube channel let me know and you can get access.

All rounds are best of 5 ( first to 3 wins).  The Final  will be best of 7 (first to 4 wins). 

Players who want to donate and make this more interesting talk to Ender.

Tournament will start in December.  Days are flexible, we will do similar to last years tournament.  People coordinate depending on match-up.  I expect it will take a few weeks to finish the tournament.

REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL November 30th !  Register NOW!

Giants Clear 2 vs 2

image.thumb.jpeg.a071faa93a2150e265df67c463ad993a.jpeg

Giants Clear 3 vs 3

image.thumb.jpeg.357e98098c4d68d56ea4018d69851c84.jpeg

Current Teams for 2 vs 2 bracket

Tigerrr & Tro0per

Dizz & StealthNoob

Jclay & Ender

Cabal & Momo

Anti & Sultan

Holland & BKAquaRed

Jaro & Jens

Ibti & Hichem

Radeon & Baldo -  maybe not available have not seen in a long time.

Edited by Ender_TS
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, c0rpsmakr said:

registering as c0rpsmakr, playing with tigerr and trooper for the 3v3 tournament.

For the 3 vs 3 tournament its random teams.  You can find an allie for the 2 vs 2 tournament.

People who registered are eligible to make teams. 

24 minutes ago, F0odLi0n said:

When is this? It doesn't say when (date or time). Just trying to see if my schedule allows.

In December.  Days are flexible, we will do similar to last years tournament.  People coordinate depending on match-up.  I expect it will take a few weeks to finish the tournament. 

Sounds good!  welcome.

2 hours ago, l3aldo said:

I'll play. Jclay talked me into it - blame him :)
l3aldo

Thats right l3aldo -  just play and have some fun lol 

14 hours ago, Radeon said:

I'll sign up for the 3v3 at the moment. I barely play now so I am not sure about the 2v2, I will let you know ender.

Nice !!  should be a good time.   

• 1 month later...