Cooperative

mouroze_mdk

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Sam-I-am said:

I think you want to play and not just watch bots fight each other, right?

If your ally bot is gonna defend you and beat your enemies, then what would be left for you to do? :D

How about a human ally? ;)

GLHF

Bror, I want to play with the bot, but he just builds and does not attack them (like allies) and the bots only attack me

8 hours ago, Sam-I-am said:

Yeah. I get it, but I think the game is about you defending your ally, not your ally defending you. :D
He would just sit there, while you play the hero saving him and achieving the objective by yourself. :D

But maybe your ally is Easy AI, so if you make him Hard AI, he may attack with you.

Nope, i take a Brutal and they didnt attack ;(

likely someone turned off the global AI for the map and hand-made the new AI from scratch. its likely that they didnt bother to make and add an allied AI since the map was not meant to be played like that. if thats the case the AI will only create a base and also a few ore miners as miners are coded in different than AI teams.

On 3/21/2023 at 12:43 PM, McPwny said:

likely someone turned off the global AI for the map and hand-made the new AI from scratch. its likely that they didnt bother to make and add an allied AI since the map was not meant to be played like that. if thats the case the AI will only create a base and also a few ore miners as miners are coded in different than AI teams.

It's just that the most interesting thing is that the allied AI completely equips the base (defensive structures, etc.) and builds soldiers, equipment but he is listed as their ally, because they even ride on his base