Help with hover boat reinforcements [TD]

molsrer

Hello! Thanks to the guide http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/cncstuff/cctxt/ccmanual.txt ive pretty much got everything I could ever need for making a map down.

I have reinforcements working for offscreen and the helicopter, but for the life of me, i can not get hover boar reinfocements working (And I really need to get this working) does anyone have a trigger exmaple?

Update: I made a new test map (all water, little square in the middle) and copied the triggers and teamtypes from GDI1  and it works.. however even if reinforcments side is set to north, the boats still come from south. On top of this, no matter what I do, I can not get them to work on my real map

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

so I know it -is- in a way working on my main map HOOWEVER because there is no water on the south of the map, nothing spawns, if I add water, they spawn at the south and drop the troops off. however, I need the boats to come in from the north.. no idea what's going on with this.

Yeah, nothing you can do about that. They always go up from the south, and go back south after delivering. They can maneuver around some rocks on the way up though.

I once tried using it on a map without water at the bottom, and it just moved north on the map ignoring all terrain obstacles, and then got stuck on a river. Permanently. So, that's not advised :P

I think there is a similar glitch on Final NOD mission (B?)

]At the bottom right there are loads of stuck GDI transports with men on them.

I tried shooting/nuking them but they cannot die, meaning the mission could not be won :(