Converting TD maps to RA1 (partially)?

Allen262

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

GDI Mission 15B is one of the hardest missions of the game. A list of the hardest missions on C&C (wihout Covert expansion pack):

NOD Mission 7C - Need to wisely control your units. Not to mention the gunboat that can Destroy your Orca.

NOD Mission 11A - Annoying gunboat.

GDI Mission 11 - Flame tanks sucks.

GDI Mission 15B - Overrun and the Obelisk that the enemy builds on the south Tiberium field make it annoying...

in GDI Mission 15C, units get stuck at the South Nod base's exit, making Nod unable to attack. That's why it becomes easy.

I found 15 A quite easy as well.

I'm not sure how I did 15 B but I can remember spamming mammoths before attacking the first NOD base.

The big point of this mission is the low amount of accessible tiberium. It can get even worse if you let Nod build the obeslisk that I mentioned before.

• 3 weeks later...

having played through the missions again I would like to add one of the NOD 8 variations to that list...

really annoying mission but helps if you play a variation of NOD 7 where you get a base and then proceed to save lots of money (I have managed to capture the entire GDI base in 7c though)