Riseofbane vs GREOFATZ

Riseofbane

There's a lot of things I can say about your game, but I'll limit myself to my main point: build more refineries in the beginning! I usually have two or three harvesters working before I  even consider building something else on the island. This map has a lot of tiberium, very densely packed, so get to it quickly and deny your opponent the ability to do so!

There's a lot of things I can say about your game, but I'll limit myself to my main point: build more refineries in the beginning! I usually have two or three harvesters working before I  even consider building something else on the island. This map has a lot of tiberium, very densely packed, so get to it quickly and deny your opponent the ability to do so!

will try, thanks

For NOD vs GDI this is an instant tech map, rush a temple; then move onto the island and keep nuking their war factories to keep them at bay.

(Just wanted to add that)

In general; you want to spam ref's and sell them to get quick harvesters to make space for more buildings fast. Other then that; I suggest taking the other two posts right away and building refs at them asap.

Its easy to get kicked off the island, and its game over when that happens.

Any really good GDI player will tell you to rely more on infantry support at the start of the game then hoping for the medium rush. You just need to provide situations in which those infantry can work. All going well you can skip straight to mammoth or fall back on the medium if things go wrong.

Also, med's have one cell longer range then light tanks, so use it to your advantage when in defensive positions.

C is correct in spanish and Latin is older language than English, so its close to originality.

The reason I say this is because Cane is actually mentioned by Bible if I remember correctly.

edit: Cain and Abbel, it's the same Cain that CnC wanted to indicate in the hidden storyline (wikipedia)

I've been meaning to chime in on this one with my opinion, since I made the map and all....  First of all it was driving me mad to see you weren't selling your extra comm centers.. lol.  Anyways, Get to the Island ASAP, capture comm center, place (pre-built) refinery and sell comm center using the minigunners you get to scout the island.  then: refinery, barracks/hand, refinery, refinery etc.... hell, here's the tutorial video I made.  Please excuse the shitty sound quality, but it was one of the first vids I recorded:

http://youtu.be/GuPWT8BNt0A

and here's an example of me playing against other players:

http://youtu.be/4tgDILCly6U

I've always believed NOD has the offensive advantage on this one because of apache's and obelisks.  This may be debatable.  I would disagree with myg, though, about the importance of infantry on this map, especially if you're playing against GDI.  First of all, since you get a comm center early on, your opponent can place AGTs right off of the bat and the large amount of tiberium really wears them down. I however cannot stress the value of a Chinook full of commandos enough as I like to infiltrate my enemy's home base in the corner and take them down that way.  Thanks for playing this map!

I've been meaning to chime in on this one with my opinion, since I made the map and all....  First of all it was driving me mad to see you weren't selling your extra comm centers.. lol.  Anyways, Get to the Island ASAP, capture comm center, place (pre-built) refinery and sell comm center using the minigunners you get to scout the island.  then: refinery, barracks/hand, refinery, refinery etc.... hell, here's the tutorial video I made.  Please excuse the shitty sound quality, but it was one of the first vids I recorded:

http://youtu.be/GuPWT8BNt0A

and here's an example of me playing against other players:

http://youtu.be/4tgDILCly6U

I've always believed NOD has the offensive advantage on this one because of apache's and obelisks.  This may be debatable.  I would disagree with myg, though, about the importance of infantry on this map, especially if you're playing against GDI.  First of all, since you get a comm center early on, your opponent can place AGTs right off of the bat and the large amount of tiberium really wears them down. I however cannot stress the value of a Chinook full of commandos enough as I like to infiltrate my enemy's home base in the corner and take them down that way.  Thanks for playing this map!

if you are grateful for me playing in your map, put me on the recommended Youtube channel list :)

I will do the same so we promote each other's channel. If you don't, then maybe you weren't grateful enough.