Replay for Hacker & Cheater

CnCMoonX

There's no such thing in TS, as far as I know. The only thing that comes close is the old auto-playing demo function, which indeed plays a recorded game by repeating the actions performed during that game, but that hasn't worked right since Dune II.

are you sure he didn't just sell his tech center? every single person who plays tiberian sun sells their tech center right after building it because it is not required to keep the tech and gives money and power back.

are you sure he didn't just sell his tech center? every single person who plays tiberian sun sells their tech center right after building it because it is not required to keep the tech and gives money and power back.

this is probably what happened. Same counts for red alert 1, tech center, radar, depot etc can be sold right away and you keep all the tech

no no I've seen exactly as the APC And arrived from the weapons factory and not sold in the tech base,with a replay I could prove it.

he's probably working alone if he is cheating since they blocked tech cheats on cncnet. or you just want a replay system for ts LOL. but yeah if this is true thanks for reporting.

no no I've seen exactly as the APC And arrived from the weapons factory and not sold in the tech base,with a replay I could prove it.

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, but you don't NEED a tech center to build them. You just need to have built one and then sold it. It could've been that he had the tech center for just one second before he sold it, and you simply didn't see it.

• 2 weeks later...

yes :-(

players in CNCnet are not fair. gamename fun game no rush and what the other players, they just rushing. I am beginner in Red alert.so what is absolutely not fair. I have only the names of players not listed now. then should these players go play in other or get a Cautionable.

9fuq3btr.png

the other players want to have fun

it must have passed rules when the game is called Fun Game no rush then should these players to play with others. it will also not someone cheats and hacks in the game used because it is unfair. and precisely, it is so unfair whom you simply violates the rules of the creator of the game.

otherwise everyone can play cheat or hack with a fair play because shit does not matter

well, the only thing you can do is kicking these players out of the game the next time you play :P

or even better, read the skill page and become a better player! http://redalert1.com/skill.php

watch these videos and try to learn from it: https://www.youtube.com/user/RedAlert1Online/videos

read the hotkey tutorial: http://funkyfr3sh.cncnet.org/files/Hotkeys.txt