Manu's Maps for up to 5 Players

Pat_Pas

• 3 weeks later...

I got something for you......it's 5 Player, it has a theme and I hope it gives a lot of fun:

Canyon Rally 5P

xtlzr783gid.png

The Canyon Rally raceway is fenced like a real raceway would be.... so you and your special forces team gotta intrude on this racetrack.... why? Because they say the racetrack goes around a big mountain that has lots of tiberium you can make money with. But you are not alone.... up to 4 other commanders try to conquer the track, too, and harvest all of the mountain's green shining money.

So fetch a few grenades, rocket soldiers, tanks, bikes or towers to destroy the fence to get in there as quick as possible and besiege the rally circuit.

(Upload on page 1 post 1, its name is scm156ea)

• 3 months later...

New map, can't stop making 5 player maps, they make more fun to me than other kinds of maps at the moment so here it is:

Vertical Limit Vol.II 5P

l8a3s7pp3wkm.png

Inspired by its first version Vertical Limit - a good map in my optinion but for 5 players you need to squeeze everything out of the 62x62 field. And that what does Vertical Limit 1 not, but Vol. II.

I guess there is nothing special to explain when you study the picture, I spent more time on the symmetry of the hills (not the trees for a "bit" of a natural look) than on pure natural look but I think that's ok for this Vol.II version (neither does Vol.I look natural to me).

As always, download on post 1 page 1 - scm157ea - download BOTH files to play it and have fun with it!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, me again, this map made the most problems to just test it (I had an error message due to a too high amount of trees) but now it is ready to be played all over the world. Let me introduce to you:

Deep Forest 5P

lqvkprm3ld3.png

This should give every fan of jungle fighting his/her 5 Player playground to fulfil their dreams.

This 5 player map will be my last 5 player map (for now), I've made 16 of them plus the other 2vs2 / 4 Player / 1vs1 ... maps I created. So it would make me proud if you battle out your best fights on one of my maps, therefore I made them all.

I hope this collection on page 1 has at least one map for everyone's desires in it.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Pat_Pas said:

I am glad you like it... it had it's best moments when the number of players was limited to 5

Hi Manu, how come you don't play anymore, and sorry for editing some of your maps, its just they are so damn good and popular I couldn't resist at the time, but ive stopped now.

Injustice all variations, and vertical limit 1 are huge fan favourites to this day and many more of your maps to boot, are still in circulation still popular. You have a talent I hope you come back!

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 2:09 PM, MattAttack said:

This is my new favorite map.  thoughts?

This is one of my favs too, one of the few that made it to my fav folder, how come you left matt? Will you ever come back? Your whole folder of maps is awesome too, love to go into that for some variety when I get bored of my own maps!

Edited by chem

Hey chem, it's just i was addicted to some games on Xbox, i didn't completely quit with cnc, but put time into some other games. But every now and then i start the CnC engine to have a good damn battle :)

Maybe I create another map if i got a little time, cool to hear that they are still played and enjoyed, it's been a while now.

Just yesterday i had a random battle and the host chose one of my maps :) but I need a bit practise again, I'm not that fast anymore

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Pat_Pas said:

Hey chem, it's just i was addicted to some games on Xbox, i didn't completely quit with cnc, but put time into some other games. But every now and then i start the CnC engine to have a good damn battle :)

Maybe I create another map if i got a little time, cool to hear that they are still played and enjoyed, it's been a while now.

Just yesterday i had a random battle and the host chose one of my maps :) but I need a bit practise again, I'm not that fast anymore

xD Awesome bro,  well its good to hear you are still around ,  yea you must be rusty but I find people that are good and take a break don't take long to get back to what they once were even ahead of people that had stayed the whole time,  you gotta follow your passion though enjoy xbox bro but yea will be great to have you back if and when you do return! Take care man!

Edited by chem

• 2 years later...