I WAS BANNED >>> NEED HELP

TomYomSoup

NEED HELP! I was banned for making a 'fake game' in red alert. Please unban me. It wont happen again! I simply went afk after trying to get a game with my friend who never wanted to show up!!

Please private me for IP information

TOMYUMSOUP

Wow!

Thanks guys! Also thanks to the developers for making Red Alert possible to enjoy again!

Typing in all caps does not help you getting a response.

If you were banned for "fake games" that means you have hosted a room just to advertise.

I'm not the one handing out bans on CnCNet for info about that you should wait for a response from the one who banned you.

FunkyFr3sh mentioned that the ban will be approximately 1 week long. This is how you treat gamers? There is racism/swearing/political bantering/ and people harassing each other in and out of games in CNCNET. I don't see no precautions or things being done for this. I simply made 1 game and went afk. I took the blame and take responsibly. Now im banned for 1 week? I did ZERO harm.

I don't see how there's justice in this ban.. I did not cheat, talk rudely against someone else nor broke any CNCnet rules. Others get away so easily and commit more hostile crimes towards the community..

A simple FRIENDLY WARNING would have sufficed!! I would've acknowledged and carried on. Not a BAN?

This is how you guys repay friendly gamers whom even DONATEs to your community?

-since my 1st post wasn't getting any attention..

So I was banned for making a game and being afk. So the "gline stated that I was banned for "faking games"... I can understand how I annoyed you and I apologize. but I see this all the time, and no one else gets in trouble.. are you singling me out?

FunkyFr3sh mentioned that the ban will be approximately 1 week long. This is how you treat gamers? There is racism/swearing/political bantering/ and people harassing each other in and out of games in CNCNET. I don't see no precautions or things being done for this. I simply made 1 game and went afk. I took the blame and take responsibly. Now im banned for 1 week? I did ZERO harm.

I don't see how there's justice in this ban.. I did not cheat, talk rudely against someone else nor broke any CNCnet rules. Others get away so easily and commit more hostile crimes towards the community..

A simple FRIENDLY WARNING would have sufficed!! I would've acknowledged and carried on. Not a BAN?

This is how you guys repay friendly gamers whom even DONATEs to your community?

... I simply went afk after trying to get a game with my friend who never wanted to show up!! ...

Coming to the forums, asking us to unban and starting it off with a lie is prolly not the best thing you can do...

You only got banned cause you been hosting these fake games all the time, this is the first time you got banned for it, the other times i just kicked you off the server to close the room and left you a message to stop hosting these fake games

We had problems with fake games before, one guy started it and then a couple of other guys got inspired and started to do the same ... I dont wanna end up with a full list of fake games again

I doubt he has donated.

His story is obviously a lie.

His personality is that of a 10 year old.

He is extremely narcissistic.

He has erratic, irrational, inexperienced, and desperate behavior.

He calls people "sir"

He uses all caps.

He has not at all learned his lesson.

He has no respect for others.

Oh it's me from 12 years ago.

Retired, weren't you perma-banned from strike-team for excessive cheating ? Christopher right?

Also, for the record. I would like to apologize to the cncnet.org community and especially funkyfr3sh. I take full responsibility for my actions and I can relate how annoying it is to have fake games open. I will wait the duration of my ban and continue to be a functioning/respectable member of OUR community =). It would be a terrible idea for me to bash the developers of CNCNET when they made this all possible. It took me a min to realize this. Sorry and thanks again!