Tiberian sun movies?

zeus-online

Question

Hi, i am new here.

http://cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=41

I cannot download the cutscenes and movies. I suspect they have been moved or deleted from the server. Anyone know where i can get tiberian sun + firestorm with campaigns and movies? :)

I own the cd's, but getting them to work on windows 7 is more trouble than it is worth.

25 answers to this question

I will try it :)

Hope it has the videos, music and campaign missions.

Okay, it works...kinda, it crashes when i save the game (Fortunately *AFTER* saving the game)

Actually, the menu is just not visible after saving the game.

Still crashes once in a while.

Hmm, that's odd. How little health do they have?

If you find other issues don't hesitate to mention them.

8 of them got killed by two sam sites without even destroying one sam site. I find that odd ?

I have not played this game for a decade or more, so they might have always been like this.

It's possible... stuff dies really fast in TS. Though even in TD, I think 8 orcas against 2 SAMs would end rather poorly for the ORCAs. SAMs are real killers.

If you are referring to the first command and conquer game.

8 Orca's would definitely destroy 2 sam sites, i doubt that they would even take 1 orca down before getting destroyed.

In Tiberian Sun 8 Orcas should kill 2 SAM sites, but in C&C1 the SAM sites should be able to kill all if not most of them.

The pathfinding bugs and such must be due to the game.exe in that one, I just put it there without testing it. (it's a beta after all :P

In Tiberian Sun 8 Orcas should kill 2 SAM sites, but in C&C1 the SAM sites should be able to kill all if not most of them.

The pathfinding bugs and such must be due to the game.exe in that one, I just put it there without testing it. (it's a beta after all :P)

Really? I remember it very differently. I recall using orca's to destroy sam sites in the original CnC game (Now known as tiberian dawn). I dont remember using more than 6 tops to kill a sam site, with no casualities on my side.

I don't have too many memories of orca fighters in tiberian sun since the orca bomber is vastly superior.

In TD you need 4 orcas to kill a SAM with only one orca getting damaged. 3 are enough to kill it but one will probably die before that if you try. 2 SAM sites and 8 orcas will most probably result in one, possibly two dead orcas and two dead SAM sites. The flawless victory is 4 orcas with 3 attacking and one distracting the SAM site, this way you will get no damage at all, but there has to be no enemy AA besides that one SAM site.

None of the release versions of TS had their own mouse cursor.

and it isn't a mod. It is identical to original TS version 2.03 (last patch ever released) with some patches and tools to make it easier to play on modern systems. Any differences is a bug.

None of the release versions of TS had their own mouse cursor.

and it isn't a mod. It is identical to original TS version 2.03 (last patch ever released) with some patches and tools to make it easier to play on modern systems. Any differences is a bug.

That is so weird, since it changes to a green glowing cursor when i use it to scroll around the map :P

Perhaps westwood intended there to be a TS mouse cursor, but didn't finish it. I understand that EA pushed the dead line quite a lot.

I also encountered some lag in the mission "Destroy prototype facility" most of the lag occured when the AI used underground vehicles, but some of it seemed random (Meaning: i did not see any direct cause)

For some reason i was also unable to construct a tech lab in this mission, but i think it might just be part of the mission.