Banned

MUGG

I got banned for making racist joke. Can somebody of you moderators tell me how long I am banned? Ive been asking from funkyfr3sh who most likely banned me but he wont even answer to me. ive  tryied kiwi chat and pm:ing him here but no answer at all. I am sorry and please can u unban me as soon as possible?  :(

im from pakistan people also call me terrorist 

the guy ullatk always calls me terorist and abuses me coz of only that im from pakistan  :(

I have never called you a terrorist. The fact you even blatantly lie makes me hate you more. You wish you were good enough to qualify as a terrorist.

I got banned for making racist joke. Can somebody of you moderators tell me how long I am banned? Ive been asking from funkyfr3sh who most likely banned me but he wont even answer to me. ive  tryied kiwi chat and pm:ing him here but no answer at all. I am sorry and please can u unban me as soon as possible?  :(

Wait, you did a racist joke? I didn't even do such a thing and I get banned for 1 month. It is so fucking ridicolous how easily you can get banned here.