game crashes in came

DivineFrog

:mad: i build 1 mig and the game crashes. started all human 3v3. 1 ai at time of crash. i had heaps of chopper and 3 runways. i started to build migs and as the first one was built the game crashed. i hosted.

started to use a hoard of choppers in favour of migs (for this very reason lol) will tghis bother the mig fault? i have about 6 helipads

ra95crash.dmp

• 3 weeks later...

here's an odd one for you to chew on, i was playing a game - all human and the vehicals maxed out, then the cohppers but then every time i tried to build anything it would go on hold. like i had no cash. i dad pleanty. so i took about 30 choppers to take out contructions yards (4 or 5) and i took out one then did no damage to the next two. no damage. i couldn't even take out a power plant. at this point, i gave up. my troops were under a spell. also after i lost a whole bunch of choppers, i couldn't build any more of them either (about 2/3 of my swarm) yet ally and opponent al building every where and here i am getting destroyed unable to defend yself/ also i swear i saw 2 yellow building appear simultaneously. how does one do that?

yeah i get that part. it was all the other parts. like not being able to make a dent in a construction yard with 30 hinos. loosing all my hinos, right clicking over icon, and not being able to build more. goose was building heaps of building and i couldn'y, he was also building tanks.  it was the map that looks like a book

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...