Suggestions for Future C&C Titles?

VamPyroX

If there are any Mod creators on these forums then there is nothing stopping anyone from making those campaign missions and maps. Entire campaigns or even totally new games based on the source SDK have been made from C&C. C&C 3 is often used for this since it's of higher graphical fidelity and allows a lot more options to mod creators.

Either that or the community clubs together to buy the rights to C&C from EA, since they think it is worthless. All they do is milk people for money via Tiberian Alliances. And before a flame war starts I think I'll leave it at that, I don't want to mention that diabolical broken browser game anymore.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Either that or the community clubs together to buy the rights to C&C from EA, since they think it is worthless. All they do is milk people for money via Tiberian Alliances.

You realize you contradicted yourself there, right? It's not worthless to them because they keep milking it  :roll:

Either that or the community clubs together to buy the rights to C&C from EA, since they think it is worthless. All they do is milk people for money via Tiberian Alliances.

You realize you contradicted yourself there, right? It's not worthless to them because they keep milking it  :roll:

Im on about the main games. The only thing they care about is the Browser game. Even then it's there European studio that deals with that. they are more concerned with BF Hardline and other games like Fifa.